No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev's Promoter Eyes Chambers Fight in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev's Promoter Eyes Chambers Fight in NYC

According to promoter Vladimir Hryunov, he wants WBA cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev (25-1, 19 KOs) to make his American debut in the first quarter of 2013. He would like Lebedev to fight at New York's Madison Square Garden, and the opponent of choice is veteran Eddie Chambers (36-3, 18 KOs). Chambers, a career heavyweight, was never a big fighter at the weight and only came in at 202-pounds [2 pounds above the cruiser limit] for his June fight with Tomasz Adamek.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chambers will win.....

Comment

chambers cant keep lebedev off of him with his pillow fists. chambers going to sleep

Comment

WAR LEBEDEV!! I'm a officially on the Lebedev bandwagon after he KO my boy Silgado

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          According to promoter Vladimir Hryunov, he wants WBA cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev (25-1, 19 KOs) to make his American debut in the first quarter of 2013. He would like Lebedev to fight at New York's Madison Square Garden, and the opponent of choice is veteran Eddie Chambers (36-3, 18 KOs). Chambers, a career heavyweight, was never a big fighter at the weight and only came in at 202-pounds [2 pounds above the cruiser limit] for his June fight with Tomasz Adamek.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          A good fight for Chambers first up at cruiser.

Fast Eddie got this.

Comment

I think Chambers takes it. Great fight though.

Comment

Good fight. I can't see Chambers lasting the full 12 with Lebedev

Comment

I'd guess in the Paramount/the old Felt Forum as this won't sell, will need a good local name 4 the semi...Chambers, not busy enuf, injured and no punch, over rated, could get stopped if it happens here, and I doubt it...

Comment

Chambers wins convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    Chambers will win.....
                    Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    A good fight for Chambers first up at cruiser.

Fast Eddie got this.
                    Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    I think Chambers takes it. Great fight though.
                    Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    Chambers wins convincingly.
                    Lol at all the delutional Chambers fans. Chambers is so overrated here it's noteworthy. What has this guy ever done that's so impressive? Eddies signature win is over a slow robotic heart deficient Dimitrenko. He's also been pretty inactive the last three years - fighting only once a year.

Lebedev hasn't beaten any world beaters but he is fighting frequently, winning decisively and seems to perfecting his methodical but cagey southpaw style - plus he's pretty decent power. I say Lebedev outworks Chambers and scores the late stoppage...

Comment

Working...
                    X