Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux-Marroquin Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marroquin is incredibly unproven, I would say he beat up a bunch of truck driver, garbage men and taxi drivers but would not want to disparage truck drivers, garbage men and taxi drivers by comparing them to Marroquin's opposition~
    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 08-03-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

If Rigo could move up to 126 or down to 118, it would instantly make him a more valuable fighter. No guys wanna fight me at 122? Fine, i'll just go to another division and continue my reign of terror elsewhere. Team Rigo should start thinking about it, if they haven't already.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        From what I've read in another thread, TR/GB/TMT have made offers to Rigo.

Lara/Gamboa/Rigo on the same roster? That's a lot of talent.

CubanGuyNYC, do you know, or at least make an educated guess on which weights Rigo is capable of making?
        He's fought at 126 before if Im not mistaken. MIGHT be able to make 130 but he's too small even for 126 IMO.
        Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        What's your problem with this fight? Marroquin is a good prospect, and no one else wants to fight Rigo. Tell me, what do you expect Guillermo to do?
        Just ignore the guy. He's annoying as fk.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Just ignore the guy. He's annoying as fk.
          what can i say "truth hurts"...

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            like you said a prospect...rigo fans talk a lot of **** when nonito fights mathebula calibers yet give props to rigo with this ****...

i expect him to fight better opponennt intead of claiming "everyone is scared of him...
            Nonito has much more say in choice of opponent. He's a star...and even he doesn't have ultimate control over his career. Guillermo would take on Donaire in a heartbeat; you can bet that. Trouble is, the big names won't fight "El Chacal." You can't compare Rigondeaux's pull with that of Nonito.

Comment

Nonito has much more say in choice of opponent. He's a star...and even he doesn't have ultimate control over his career. Guillermo would take on Donaire in a heartbeat; you can bet that. Trouble is, the big names won't fight "El Chacal." You can't compare Rigondeaux's pull with that of Nonito.
              that's the thing that i don't understand with these people..........rigo struggles with getting anyone to fight him let alone the donaires of the world & you're gonna attack him for this?............makes me scratch my head.

rigo is keeping busy & taking on the best opponents that will actually get in the ring with him. (he'll get his big fights because if he keeps winning he'll force himself into the big fights)

marroquin is no bum it's a decent fight.
              Last edited by americanbot; 08-04-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                that's the thing that i don't understand with these people..........rigo struggles with getting anyone to fight him let alone the donaires of the world & you're gonna attack him for this?............makes me scratch my head.

rigo is keeping busy & taking on the best opponents that will actually get in the ring with him. (he'll get his big fights because if he keeps winning he'll force himself into the big fights)

marroquin is no bum it's a decent fight.
                People choose to believe what they want, I guess. What's really going on is rather obvious, in my opinion.

Comment

i agree with all that exept the bold...that is the most pathetic excuse ever for fighting **** oponents..all rigo has been calling out is nonito, thats all he talks about...i dont know if he knows but nonito aint the only top dog in his weighclass man...hell, even an old arce is more legit for him than a prospect man..

Comment

i agree with all that exept the bold...that is the most pathetic excuse ever for fighting **** oponents..all rigo has been calling out is nonito, thats all he talks about...i dont know if he knows but nonito aint the only top dog in his weighclass man...hell, even an old arce is more legit for him than a prospect man..
                    you really think arce would fight rigo??????????? i must say, you're completely naive to realty.

arce is talking about a tune up fight.

these guys don't wanna fight rigo..................

Comment

I've been yelling for a Rigo/Arce fight. If Arum had any intentions of putting Rigo on the map, he would put him in there with Arce. That fight could possibly make him a household name.

Comment

Working...
                      X