Car crash "victim" ejected onto freeway sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Car crash "victim" ejected onto freeway sign

http://abc7.com/news/victim-ejected-...-park/1059279/

GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 20-year-old man who police say was driving recklessly was ejected onto a 5 Freeway sign near Griffith Park following a rollover crash Friday morning.

The fatal crash happened near Colorado Street around 7 a.m. when Richard Pananian of Burbank was driving on the southbound side of the freeway at high speeds, hitting one vehicle with three passengers, according to the California Highway Patrol. The people in the second vehicle were OK, police said.

Authorities said the Pananian's Ford Focus rolled several times, and the driver was catapulted onto the sign. CHP said he was not wearing a seatbelt. Pananian was pronounced dead at the scene.
    Driving so recklessly the cops are called, not wearing his seatbelt, hits another car and luckily doesn't injure them but is then ejected onto a freeway sign. What a fucking idiot.

So much for seat belts.

Comment

It's called aerodynamics, check out those ears, his flaps had to be extended for his ass to hit that sign

pilot error imo

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        It's called aerodynamics, check out those ears, his flaps had to be extended for his ass to hit that sign

pilot error imo

To soon

Crazy accident

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          To soon

Crazy accident
          Hell no it ain't too soon. That little biyatch could've killed other people. José has a point about the aerodynamics. Kid looks like a born flier.

Comment

Wow, now they are saying that the family of the victim performed a lamb sacrifice days earlier to protect from him harm.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...FlowFB_LABrand

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
              Hell no it ain't too soon. That little biyatch could've killed other people. José has a point about the aerodynamics. Kid looks like a born flier.
              Lol yeah I retract my statement, I posted that before I watched the video.

Comment

Too Soon? This Guy's Costume Was The Body On The Freeway Sign

Comment

It's sad to say this but I think some people have the crazy ass **** they're going to do written all over their faces. That guy looks like roadkill. Obviously you can't go locking people up based on the way they look, but if I were working for the DMV and that guy came in looking for a drivers license I'd be forced make a citizen's arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

pilot error imo

Dumbo.....

Comment

Working...
                    X