Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma is hilarious......Now Roach getting sued for defamation....lol

Comment

mathed is mad funny.

he immediately blamed Mayweather and Haymon. that was kinda funny. I like!

Comment

I'm sure that due to the extenuating circumstances of the fight being so close to the date, Pacquaio's lawyers will not have any problems getting the deposition delayed until after the fight. If they cannot, they are not worth the money they are getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
          Sources close to the situation have informed us that 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao has been served to appear at a deposition in order to refute or confirm allegations made by Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach that world-class Strength & Conditioning Coach Alex Ariza supplied him with "mystery drinks" that may have contained performance enhancing drugs. According to one source, the deposition is scheduled to take place just two days prior to Pacquiao's May 2 showdown... http://www.fighthype.com/news/article20159.html LOL!
          Mystery shakes huh.....What was in them shakes and were yall aware exactly what you were taking...if silent Manny looks dirty to the world once again...Oh yeah best case scenario Ariza has it in him to kamikaze himself and spew a whole bunch of stuff

Comment

Roach never knows when to shut his damn mouth.

Comment

Maybe this will help Freddie shut the hell up for 2 weeks

Comment

Roaches Mouth just backfired on him bigtime. He was all over the place with his trash talk. Now it is hitting him back in the ass. Hopefully, it doesn't get in the way of the fight. This is childish. The Attention whore hopefully will shut up now.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                  Mystery shakes huh.....What was in them shakes and were yall aware exactly what you were taking...if silent Manny looks dirty to the world once again...Oh yeah best case scenario Ariza has it in him to kamikaze himself and spew a whole bunch of stuff
                  I don't think Ariza would pull a Jose Conseco though he's just as low...

Comment

so this dooshbag ariza waits till training camp is in full swing to pull this manuever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smh freddie was right to get rid of that snake !!!!!!!!! and to think manny once called this man his friend , only to have him turn a round and stab him in the back just for money !!!!!!!!!! i bet floyd was the one who told him to do it at this time becuase this is not a coincidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seeing as how Ariza is now on Floyd's team, I doubt Floyd wants this all dragged out in public right now either.

Comment

Working...
                      X