Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News apologises on air over Muslim Birmingham comments.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
    Now you're going to feel really stupid...

My dad worked for the department of state, and I grew up all over the world...

Man, you're really off with your assumptions tonight!
    My dad was voted most mixed race postman in the world in 1983.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      the daily mail

Hahah Obama... LOL...

Every poll out there shows USA is one of the least racist countries in the world...

I honesrly don't think you even know what racism means. Seems everybody has their own ad hoc applications for the term.

Comment

Hahah Obama... LOL...

Every poll out there shows USA is one of the least racist countries in the world...

I honesrly don't think you even know what racism means. Seems everybody has their own ad hoc applications for the term.
        Yeah, ok, ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
          Yeah, ok, ROFL

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2...cist-than-usa/

"Soccer player says UK is a bit behind USA regarding racism, and ****phobia, and thus has returned to US to play.."

We both can post many, many images of racist people and racist organizations n USA and UK.

All empirical evidence (you know what that means, right?) shows that both USA, and UK are among the "least racist" countries in the world.

Again, though, I don't tihnk you even know what racism means - you want to give it your own definition to apply to whatever situation best fits your agenda.

Comment

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2...cist-than-usa/

"Soccer player says UK is a bit behind USA regarding racism, and ****phobia, and thus has returned to US to play.."

We both can post many, many images of racist people and racist organizations n USA and UK.

All empirical evidence (you know what that means, right?) shows that both USA, and UK are among the "least racist" countries in the world.

Again, though, I don't tihnk you even know what racism means - you want to give it your own definition to apply to whatever situation best fits your agenda.
            That guy just couldn't hack it in a rough English football club.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              brilliant
              Not really, Erdington has the lowest muslim population in Birmingham its a ridiculously white suburb and Handsworth is mostly black and Sikh. Someone can't differentiate between Muslims, Sikhs and Black/Brown people. now if he had said Alum Rock or Sparkhill I might have given his opinion more weight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                My dad was voted most mixed race postman in the world in 1983.
                And he only rang once....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  And he only rang once....
                  I dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    I dont get it.
                    Phone in poll?

Comment

Working...
                    X