• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ricky hatton looking lean

https://twitter.com/realrickyhatton/...114432/photo/1

Damn.... looks like Ricky Fatton is dead.... for now

Comment

This is how Ricky should have been BETWEEN fights. He could have been Ricky Fatton when he retired. When you are an elite fighter, you have to maintain your body in tip top shape until you retire.

Comment

aye. . he looks about 160 there. He's naturally a stocky guy who probably puts both muscle, and fat on quickly. Just weight period.

This is about where a 147 pounder should be two months before their fight. . .

If he can stay like this in between fights, he might just be able to put together a respectable resume for another 3-5 fights. Win, or lose. . .

I still think due to his short stature (he's barely 5'6'' I think, shorter than Pacquiao even), 140 will still be the weight he's most dangerous at, and his punch, and physicality at 147 will be limited. . . But still looking forward to what he hast left. I think he gets by Sencehnko without much trouble.

Comment

He's all inked up as well. That's the trend in boxing nowadays; you lose a fight or two and you come back with half your body tattooed e.g. Mosley, Cotto...

Comment

Pleased Hattons looking so well, just hope the comeback works out for him can see a mid to late round ko against senchenko, he needs to avide the big names at ww though.

Comment

Good for him, hopefully he can keep up that sort of shape for his whole comeback.

I was skeptical considering some of the pictures I saw of him but he does look like a fighter again.

Comment

Good for Hatton, I wish him luck. A loss in the first step in his comeback would be devastating.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    He's all inked up as well. That's the trend in boxing nowadays; you lose a fight or two and you come back with half your body tattooed e.g. Mosley, Cotto...
                    ......pavlik

Comment

Working...
                    X