Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else notice how much EXTRA facial hair Pacquiao wore in the ring this time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Pac was tired and I have seen him do that in sparring when he gets tired.
    I noticed this too. He was breathing as hard as I've seen him breathe in between rounds the last third of the fight. Consider too that he didn't throw nearly as much punches as he normally does. I think his stamina is in decline among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
      I noticed this too. He was breathing as hard as I've seen him breathe in between rounds the last third of the fight. Consider too that he didn't throw nearly as much punches as he normally does. I think his stamina is in decline among other things.
      I agree but disagree Marquez as landing hard body shots you mix that up with the fact that he made Manny miss an awful lot of shots, and you get a tired Pacquiao in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        I am serious these ****ers are reaching now, I mean if you really feel your man won why reach like this? they are talking about Marquez drinking a banned substance, stepping on Mannys foot etc...
        LOL @ the thought of a drink that's allowed for ****ing infants being banned..

**** is getting beyond unreal right now
        Last edited by hhs661; 11-14-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Pacquiao's mouthpiece coming out like that was very questionable. Even the HBO crew, who were sucking Pac off the whole night, were lost on how that could happen out of nowhere. Pacquiao trying to buy more time or something? That's weird because even though he sucks and is one-dimensional, he does have great stamina.
          maybe it was the body work JMM put in....

I thought it was strange aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Pacquiao's mouthpiece coming out like that was very questionable. Even the HBO crew, who were sucking Pac off the whole night, were lost on how that could happen out of nowhere. Pacquiao trying to buy more time or something? That's weird because even though he sucks and is one-dimensional, he does have great stamina.
            And that's putting it lightly

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X