Pacquaio: Mayweather Jr fight won't happen because of my defamation case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Floyd talked **** and said things to get into mannys head just like he does every other fighter, how would he know manny would be a ***** and sue him

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        I am almost positive that Paulie Malignaggi was saying it long before the Mayweather's...not for sure but I could be wrong but I remember Paulie talking about that BEFORE the Mayweather's

but to not do that fight over a very CHILDISH AND RIDICULOUS LAWSUIT is a JOKE
        well, one must now consider why pbf's camp could not submit a reply or deposition to the court on the "very CHILDISH AND RIDICULOUS LAWSUIT"......

the court's pronouncements on the case indicate this case is not a JOKE.....

gbp making amends to pac via a public apology also indicates this is no JOKE.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic
          Another irrational behavior of Floyd's defenders. They are now desperately rehashing a totally discredited e-mails from more than two years ago. Pathetic.

Comment

I am almost positive that Paulie Malignaggi was saying it long before the Mayweather's...not for sure but I could be wrong but I remember Paulie talking about that BEFORE the Mayweather's

you're wrong. find the quote of when Malignaggi first said it. go ahead, i'll wait for it.

The court of law definitely didn't find it funny and ridiculou.

LOL @ the convicts trying to talk legal matters. it's effing hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              Floyd talked **** and said things to get into mannys head just like he does every other fighter, how would he know manny would be a ***** and sue him
              I have a feeling that the lawsuit is all Arum's idea. Look how fast they dropped the lawsuit against Oscar and Schaefer when Oscar apologized to Bob. IMO, as long as Bob is alive, he isn't putting Manny in with someone dangerous or Floyd. Bob still holds a grudge against Floyd for leaving him when he was starting to be a superstar.

Comment

when did manny file this lawsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                  you're wrong. find the quote of when Malignaggi first said it. go ahead, i'll wait for it.

The court of law definitely didn't find it funny and ridiculou.

LOL @ the convicts trying to talk legal matters. it's effing hilarious.
                  Malignaggi only became suspicious after Manny's dominating win against Cotto. I still remember Malignaggi stating that Manny beating Cotto would be almost impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                    right before the Clottey fight I guess it means there were no real negotiations going on before the Margarito catchweight fight for a vacant belt

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
                      January 2010.

Comment

Working...
                      X