Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know any females that are into boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post

they from your gym?

Comment

My ex girlfriend was into boxing.

She was puerto rican and boxed on the amateur level.

Now she claims she was a silver glove/golden glove champ but I never went about trying to get her to prove to me (via pictures, or actual GG chain) that she was that good.

I was kinda interesting when we were together as she is a huge Cotto/Trinidad fan and we would watch several fights together as well as go to the gym and to light training/workouts to stay in shape.

Comment

One thing I noticed is that most girls I have been dealing with lately are only into sports like basketball or football. It is very rare to find ones that are into boxing as the only ones I've ever met that are either boxed themselves or have/had a Brother, dad or another relative that was a boxer.

Comment

user/JessiJackalope in Youtube

Comment

Her name is Shadows and she posts on BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
              Her name is Shadows and she posts on BoxingScene.

Comment

canelo will lure them *****es into the sport for sure

Comment

My girl knows a little something something. When we got together she had seen Cotto margs and obviously de la Hoya and the bigger names.
                  But now that we're together and knows im a huge fan she's now getting to know the other fighters like khan maidana donaire klitschkos and on...
                  she bought me fight night first day! (I had already bought it but she didn't know so I just got my money back)

Comment

My ex girlfriend used to love watching Oscar de la hoya on 24/7 and his fights. There was this one puerto rican girl at the gym I used to train at who used to train there she never sparred or fought but she used to like watching and said her brother and dad are huge fans and that she likes watching Boxing. She was beautiful I would give her a 9 out of 10 she had the perfect skin.

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
                      My girl knows a little something something. When we got together she had seen Cotto margs and obviously de la Hoya and the bigger names.
                      But now that we're together and knows im a huge fan she's now getting to know the other fighters like khan maidana donaire klitschkos and on...
                      she bought me fight night first day! (I had already bought it but she didn't know so I just got my money back)
                      Thats funny sounds like a good girl how long u been with her?

Comment

Working...
                      X