Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many who crucified Froch getting the win over Dirrell think Alexander won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punchstats are not a way to score a fight or justify scoring, they are a man generated statistic which has faults.

Anyone who uses them has no merit to their scoring cases since they were obviously influenced by them (you would not bring them up freely if they did not).

Comment

Dirrell won and kotelnik won,simply didnt get the decision

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        explain how going backwards, getting outlanded, and getting hit by a big majority of the clean punches deserves a win but going forward, getting outlanded, and getting hit by most of the clean punches mean the guy got outboxed?
        Compubox was missing a lot of punches that landed from Devon. Also, Devon landed more power punches according to cbox.

People here got too high of expectations from Alexander pre-fight. I read many people saying if he didn't knock Kotelnik out that he'd have no validity with Khan. Kotelnik is a tough fighter and despite Alexander talking of multple game plans he only executed one. He won but not in stellar fashion. I had Devon winning by 2-4 rounds. I think too many posters get influenced by commentators and lack focus in scoring a fight.

Comment

Quit generalizing. Too many of you do that when you see just "ONE" poster say something like this.

Dirrell clearly won, and Kotelink clearly won. Pretty simple.

Comment

Dirrell outworked Froch, he was busier and more accurate than the champion=robbery.

Alexander was more accurate but did not outwork Alexander/was not busier against the champion=You won't win that way.

Comment

Working...
            X