Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: USADA Testing Began Day After I Complained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USADA is dropping a lot of credibility thanks to Paulie.

Originally posted by Check_hooks
    Keith Richards could pass a USADA drug test

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Keith Richards could pass a USADA drug test
      USADA don't notify the commission and the opponent of the cheater. They notify GBP.

Comment

OMG its a conspiracy for sure!!!

Wheres Gabriel "Alex Jones Jr" Montoya when we need him?! Please come clarify and make this nothing into something to keep the forums buzzing about the upcoming fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          What the hell are they playing at? I thought they were supposed to do at least eight weeks testing anyway? It's only five to the fight.
          Those are the kind of spontaneous reactions the media is supposed to have. But no one wants to ask the right questions. They just let these powerful people fool fans and have their way.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            lol...they tested him because he complained. paulie should demand a video of broner getting tested too to make sure.
            We're not sure what's going on with that. It could be that Golden Boy didn't pay USADA to do the testing, or Golden Boy didn't send them the paperwork, etc. I doubt that USADA just 'forgot' to begin the testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              If it's USADA it's useless.

Team Broner/GBP preferring to use USADA over VADA which is cheaper is suspicious. Just curious why these kinds of issues don't attract media attention. Are they intimidated or what?
              cut the ****.. who will i go to an organization used for the olympics or a company started by a roid dealer.. get out of here with that bull****

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                cut the ****.. who will i go to an organization used for the olympics or a company started by a roid dealer.. get out of here with that bull****
                except it wasn't started by a roid dealer..and as far as testing in boxing is concerned VADA has come off as being less shady than USADA...that's just the truth.

Comment

Wow, this is crazy.

I can't trust none of these motherfcukers.

This schit is fishy as hell. I'm sorry, but it's starting to make me think Broner is doping.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Wow, this is crazy.

I can't trust none of these motherfcukers.

This schit is fishy as hell. I'm sorry, but it's starting to make me think Broner is doping.
                    Just like his "big brother".

Comment

The testing began in the Malignaggi camp the day after he complained. Real question is did they start testing in the Broner camp? If so, when?

Comment

Working...
                      X