Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250lb Marciano, Most Powerful of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250lb Marciano, Most Powerful of All Time?

Heres some controversy for everyone.
    It has been said time and time again by Rocky haters that he has overrated power and is not nearly as strong as alot of heavyweights because of his small stature (I disagree but thats beside the point). Well then, think about this.
    Marciano fought Ali in the computer fight and rumor has it that Rocky knocked him down and out with a strong shot to the body (we've all heard this). But many wonder if its true. Marciano was out of shape, aged, and 300 pounds before the fight. He got into shape and dropped down to 250 pounds for his fight with Ali. Anyone that knows boxing knows that power is the last thing to leave a fighter.
    Rocky still had the technique and knowledge to throw the punches that made him so powerful, he was older but that didn't matter much, but he was about 50 pounds heavier and determined. So I ask this:
    Is the 250 pound Rocky Marciano that fought the 'Superfight' with Ali, the hardest hitter of all time?

Is the 250 pound Rocky Marciano that fought the 'Superfight' with Ali, the hardest hitter of all time?
    Nope..........

That knockdown thing was a rumour. Besides, Ali was not in shape for the fight, Rocky trained for it like it was a real fight and Ali wasn't taking it seriously. 250 lbs is too heavy for Marciano and i think it would hinder his whole body movement for his most powerful shots.
    190 lbs young Marciano hits harder than 250 lbs old Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by Chum12788
      So I ask this:
      So I ask this:

Are you drunk, stoned or both?

Comment

Originally posted by SABBATH
        So I ask this:

Are you drunk, stoned or both?
        lol
        Bored and tired.

Comment

Bored and tired.
          You ain't the only one. At the moment my womans like an Antique shop - always ****ing closed!

Comment

Lol
            u guys hear urslef?
            comp generated crap?
            300lb rocky vs ali
            no one knows and that comp has no better idea then anyone else

Comment

Hell, the 220lbs me knocked out Ali on the new EA sports fight night round3, so I think I`m the most powerful of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chum12788
                Heres some controversy for everyone.
                It has been said time and time again by Rocky haters that he has overrated power and is not nearly as strong as alot of heavyweights because of his small stature (I disagree but thats beside the point). Well then, think about this.
                Marciano fought Ali in the computer fight and rumor has it that Rocky knocked him down and out with a strong shot to the body (we've all heard this). But many wonder if its true. Marciano was out of shape, aged, and 300 pounds before the fight. He got into shape and dropped down to 250 pounds for his fight with Ali. Anyone that knows boxing knows that power is the last thing to leave a fighter.
                Rocky still had the technique and knowledge to throw the punches that made him so powerful, he was older but that didn't matter much, but he was about 50 pounds heavier and determined. So I ask this:
                Uh...Marciano weighed 200 Lbs against Ali.

Comment

the super fight was acted out..none of it was real.........it has at least 2 endings 1 with each boxer winning

why would anybody take anything about it seriously?

its just a bit of fun

Comment

I lke the fact that the story of a fat wig wearing Rocky pretending to throw punches at Ali still is discussed.

Does a 40 year old Rocky beat a 40 year old Foreman?

Comment

Working...
                    X