Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that say GGG needs to move up are...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Ignore Dontate. McCallum is the one who mentioned it first.

Besides, they're both holding GGG's feet to Pacquiao's standards. Pacquiao went up a LOT of classes - PEDs notwithstanding.

he's putting the title on the video, editing the video, pushing his agenda comprehensively via his youtube account, and most importantly, asking the questions in the interview. hard to ignore him, bruh. if you watch enough of the guy's schtick it's pretty obvious what he's up to in terms of his campaign to detract from golovkin, and that it resonates with a lot of black boxing fans.

golovkin turned pro when he was a fully grown man. heck, he was a MW in the amateurs 10 years ago. dude isn't even all that big. but he's somehow a mirage [hype] because he's at 160 lbs? . let's ignore completely that he's been avoided by virtually ever top MW of the last 3-4 years who he hasn't fought.

let's also ignore that he's at 160 lbs primarily to get THE BIGGEST FIGHT IN BOXING!! let's ignore all of this and focus on golovkin not moving to 168 lbs BECAUSE WE'RE PREJUDICED AGAINST WHITE PEOPle

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      he's putting the title on the video, editing the video, pushing his agenda comprehensively via his youtube account, and most importantly, asking the questions in the interview. hard to ignore him, bruh. if you watch enough of the guy's schtick it's pretty obvious what he's up to in terms of his campaign to detract from golovkin, and that it resonates with a lot of black boxing fans.

golovkin turned pro when he was a fully grown man. heck, he was a MW in the amateurs 10 years ago. dude isn't even all that big. but he's somehow a mirage [hype] because he's at 160 lbs? . let's ignore completely that he's been avoided by virtually ever top MW of the last 3-4 years who he hasn't fought.

let's also ignore that he's at 160 lbs primarily to get THE BIGGEST FIGHT IN BOXING!! let's ignore all of this and focus on golovkin not moving to 168 lbs BECAUSE WE'RE PREJUDICED AGAINST WHITE PEOPle
      So now anyone asking GGG to move up is prejudiced against white people? This site is just getting worse by the day.

WHy isn't anyone doing something about stuff like this?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        So now anyone asking GGG to move up is prejudiced against white people? This site is just getting worse by the day.

WHy isn't anyone doing something about stuff like this?

straw man argument. report me and get me banned if you really think i'm racist. the mods, who know me, will say, "uhhhh, what?"

"dontae's boxing nation is prejudiced against golovkin."
        "NE thinks all detraction from golovkin is prejudice against whites."

that's what you just did.

dontae's boxing nation is very blatantly part of the anti-golovkin agenda. are you familiar at all with the channel? it's like a crusade over there

Comment

straw man argument. report me and get me banned if you really think i'm racist. the mods, who know me, will say, "uhhhh, what?"

"dontae's boxing nation is prejudiced against golovkin."
          "NE thinks all detraction from golovkin is prejudice against whites."

that's what you just did.

dontae's boxing nation is very blatantly part of the anti-golovkin agenda. are you familiar at all with the channel? it's like a crusade over there
          Please, stop with the fake victimhood FFS. If dontae is so racist, why do you support his channel by clicking on it? I've never visited his site.

If you don't visit it, he how do you know what it is? Just don't vist the site FFS.

Just because he or anyone doesn't like GGG or criticizes him doesn't make them prejudiced against GGG. He has an opinion about GGG shared by alot of people, including a lot of white people. You have no idea if his opinions "resonate with black people". You assumption is any opinion voiced that is the same as his was formed once seeing him express it, which is false.

Just like a lot of GGG ****bag fans, you try and make every criticism about him racial in nature because that's the only way you can negate it.

Comment

Please, stop with the fake victimhood FFS. If dontae is so racist, why do you support his channel by clicking on it? I've never visited his site. If you don't visit it, how do you know what it is?

Just because he or anyone doesn't like GGG or criticizes him doesn't make them prejudiced against GGG. He has an opinion about GGG shared by alot of people, icluding a lot of white people. You have no idea if his opinions "resonate with black people". You assumption is any opinion voiced that is the same as his was formed once seeing him express it, which is false.

Just like alot of GGG ****bag fans, you try and make every criticism about him racial in nature because that's the only way you can negate it.

you are in no position to talk about "dontae" if you don't watch his videos. you're not being very clear, so it sounds liek you don't.

you're basically saying, "he can't be racist."
            and i'm saying, "watch his f#cking videos if you want to talk about them."

he's got quite a reputation, and you've got to be an idiot if you can't tell what's going on. i follow boxing, and i'm linked to the videos all the time. just look at the titles of his videos, the topics they cover, their frequency, how he leads his respondents with questions. interviewing is a subjective process, and you can drive toward an agenda just by asking questions. it's obvious that he's doing just that.

Comment

you are in no position to talk about "dontae" if you don't watch his videos. you're not being very clear, so it sounds liek you don't.

you're basically saying, "he can't be racist."
              and i'm saying, "watch his f#cking videos if you want to talk about them."

he's got quite a reputation, and you've got to be an idiot if you can't tell what's going on. i follow boxing, and i'm linked to the videos all the time. just look at the titles of his videos, the topics they cover, their frequency, how he leads his respondents with questions. interviewing is a subjective process, and you can drive toward an agenda just by asking questions. it's obvious that he's doing just that.
              Blah, blah, blah. Criticism of GGG is across all spectrums, colors, races, nationalities and religions. The criticism is mostly fair, constructive and not racist or nationalistic.

Whenever one of GGG's ****bag fans gets into a position where they are asked to judge GGG against statements they'made previously, they pretend its a racist conspiracy.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. Criticism of GGG is across all spectrums, colors, races, nationalities and religions. The criticism is mostly fair, constructive and not racist or nationalistic.

Whenever one of GGG's ****bag fans gets into a position where they are asked to judge GGG against statements they'made previously, they pretend its a racist conspiracy.

"his vdieos aren't racist. i don't watch them or know what the f#ck i'm talking about, but i'm assuming he's not racist becuse he agrees with me."

-you.

Comment

and how about the criticism of flouyd mayweather?

was that all about the boxing?
                  was it fair?

what about the joyous reaction when adrien broner was beat up by marcos maidana. the "broner be like," thread?

or was there an element of prejudice?

let me guess, that was race, but this is just good old fashioned, proper criticism from our guy dontae [whose content you've literally never seen.]

Comment

When you got so much skill so much talent built up some times you got to bring that rice out! and just devour these cowards.....u see wut Im sayin? you let that water boil u thro that rice in and let the rice rise and soak up all dem juices then you put out dat platter marinate with the Terriyaki sauce and brig it out ...with tht being said..................ok imgaine oh...

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      ****ing ******ed. You guys act like the guys 25, and still has room to grow, and dwarfing his opponents. The guys in his 30's, and comes into the ring at like 168 for God's sake. The man is actually smaller than Canelo.

When the hell's the last time GGG made his opponent look smaller. If anything, a lot of the MWs are bigger than him.

The guy is an exact MW. No more, no less. If he moves up, he's always gonna be the smaller man, and with his style, it's not as easy to be successful as he moves up. Guys like Floyd and Pacquiao can move up and be successful agaisnt bigger guys, because of their style of fighting, and their movement, and speed.

GGG is a pressure fighter that isn't great off his backfoot like most fleet footed, slick counter punchers. Use common sense.
                      It's very simple. Every poster who says GGG should move up in weight is a GGG hater. They know no middleweight fighting today can beat him. They want GGG to move up and fight above his correct and best weight in hopes that a good bigger fighter will beat him. If GGG moved to 168 and cleaned out that weight class these same haters would insist he move up again to 175 and so on. As a GGG fan I want him to stay at middleweight and continue to KO the best middleweight challengers possible in defense of his titles until the day he retires as an all time great fuking MIDDLEWEIGHT. I have no desire to see him risk defeat be fighting above his best weight. If a middleweight can beat him then fair enough. If no middleweight can beat him it's tough **** for his haters.

Comment

Working...
                      X