No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck Bounces Back, Stops Ola Afolabi After Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Yep I'm riding with Ola too. I think he actually could win it, Huck might not be the same fighter after the Glowacki fight. Not that he was any good to begin with, dude got so many gift decisions, it's disgusting.

On the top of that, my stupid ****in cousin decided to get married on the day of Quigg - Frampton and this fight so I'll miss both
    oh wow..... here ill help you out:

Comment

WTF should get the win if he isn't carrying any mental scarring from the Glowacki fight, but Ola just keeps surprising me with these late career rallies. I was shocked as a shellfish when he KOed Ruslan, who was my overwhelming pick to win the fight, but I don't know if he can replicate that twice in a row, especially against a fighter who must know him inside and out by now. Never underestimate WTF's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory though.

EDIT: meant Rakhim
      Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 02-28-2016, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
        WTF should get the win if he isn't carrying any mental scarring from the Glowacki fight, but Ola just keeps surprising me with these late career rallies. I was shocked as a shellfish when he KOed Ruslan, who was my overwhelming pick to win the fight, but I don't know if he can replicate that twice in a row, especially against a fighter who must know him inside and out by now. Never underestimate WTF's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory though.
        i dont wanna take anything away from ola, was a great win, eveyone expected him to lose....but....

that was one of the worst strategies of ALL TIME by the monobrow.
        He thought he could KO one of the best chins in the division in a few rounds? and punched himself out....total 'tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Afolabi deserves a win out of this series. Hes coming off a great KO, wherea Huck is the opposite

Would love for Ola to get the W then maybe fight one of the other top guys like Drozd or Glowacki
          I didn't think Afolabi beat Huck in any of the three fights. They've all be rightly scored, including the draw. Really an unnecessary fourth fight. If Afolabi wins, it simply would be due to Huck being past his best. He looked pretty awful with his new trainer in the Glowacki fight. Glad he canned that trainer, but since he's sacked a second trainer in succession, one has to wonder how well prepared he will be. Afolabi is going to be the same old Afolabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
            I didn't think Afolabi beat Huck in any of the three fights. They've all be rightly scored, including the draw. Really an unnecessary fourth fight. If Afolabi wins, it simply would be due to Huck being past his best. He looked pretty awful with his new trainer in the Glowacki fight. Glad he canned that trainer, but since he's sacked a second trainer in succession, one has to wonder how well prepared he will be. Afolabi is going to be the same old Afolabi.
            I was more referring to the fact that he has been very competitive in all the fights. Not that he necessarily deserved a win.

If the series finished 3-0-1 to Huck that wouldnt be representative of the action ive seen imo

Comment

Seriously? Late man.

I already watched this, here is my thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=703494

Two knockdowns and the ref calls it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Damn

Every man should have a card board cuttout of himself for occasions like this!
                reminds me of that commercial where that kid got a cardboard cut out of his dad haha

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Seriously? Late man.

I already watched this, here is my thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=703494

Two knockdowns and the ref calls it off.
                  Fight is on in a couple hours.. I'm guessing before Frampton-Quigg in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Fight is on in a couple hours.. I'm guessing before Frampton-Quigg in the UK.
                    Then what did I watch? A replay of a previous fight between the same fighters? I saw this last night...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Then what did I watch? A replay of a previous fight between the same fighters? I saw this last night...

Not sure mate, but Ola and Marco are due to fight for the fourth time tonight, in Germany. So, pretty soon...

Comment

Working...
                      X