Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN puts Garcia/Salka fight on blast (MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were rumblings last year after the sept PPV that Showtime went way over budget and had to skimp in 2014

Doesn't really excuse this card because Danny and Lamont are both fighting lol

Comment

• Tase throwing more haymakers in this thread then Bradley after the 5th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Al Haymon is so bad for boxing...
        Its only the flowmos and Broner nuthuggers that will be supporting this type of absolute BS.
        You got that right. I forgot who wrote it and what website it was on, but someone wrote an article about the "new breed" of boxing fans. Those so-called fans don't care about quality matchmaking, seeing the best fight the best. They're just happy and root for any fighter who can cash out, getting the biggest paycheck for the least amount of risk. In other words, they're fans of the Haymon business plan and of any fighter who signs on to follow his lead. It's all about the money and the bling bling...**** the honored & traditional meaning of boxing's legacy-building by the best challenging the best. The new breed of fans only respect those who make the most money, while using and corrupting the sport to cash out big time.

I won't sink to the level of stereotyping the "new breed" of fans as products of the materialistic hip-hop hood rat ghetto thuggin' culture, but....oops, did I just contradict myself? LOL. Sorry about that, "new breed" fans, but if the glove fits....

Fortunately the true hardcore and casual fans of the sport aren't as stupid as the "new breed" fans and they can see through the fraudulent money grab, and it's evidenced by the declining numbers that the Haymon machine is producing.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I didnt miss it. You're just trying to fit in with the crowd.

Eric Gomez picks the opponents. Haymon advises Danny who to fight. Danny says yes or no (he could've said no). Then Espinoza has the final say whether he approves the card or not (which he did). Oscar's job is to promote it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But this is on Haymon, Garcia and Espinoza.
          Your logic can't be denied. Well said. You owned those who want to deflect the blame onto Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            go see a doctor homie.....stay away from the window...something might fly through and splatter your brains across the screen!!...transparent ass mother****er!!
            Spoken just like the stereotypical "new breed" fan. LOL. Way to stand up and represent yourself and your kind.

Will you do the drive by shooting yourself, or contract out the hit to your homies?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Can anyone explain how an adviser/manager is responsible for gbp promoting this fight and showtime agreeing to put it on?
              Does someone have to re-post the link for you quoting what Paulie Malignaggi said about Hymen's powerful influence in boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                I want people to realize exactly what this fight means

This fight shows just what Haymon and Team Garcia think of their fighter

This is how low they have to go to find a guy who is as close to "guaranteed" victory as they can get

The 77th ranked Light Weight. Not Junior Welterweight, this guy is the 77th ranked 135 pounder with 3 knockouts in 22 fights.
                Wow, I almost spit out my beer when I read that.

He's not even ranked in the division and he's 77 5 lbs below...

Comment

• Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
                  Wow, I almost spit out my beer when I read that.

He's not even ranked in the division and he's 77 5 lbs below...
                  not to mention he already beat him.

yes, danny garcia already beat rod salka and still had the nerve to make this fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X