Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB P4P Update!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also he shouldn't even be at #3 come on man.. This **** is getting annoying I know most of you was streaming that **** on blurry online mirrors. I know this was going to happen.

Comment

Number 2 , no higher no lower. Simple as that.

Well done Manny, the champ is back where he belongs with his title.

It feels like 5 years ago all over again

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
        So where do you put Legend Manny Pacquiao on your list?

1. Mayweather
        2. Manny Pacquiao
        3. Ward
        4. Bradley
        5. Klitschko
        6. Rigondeaux
        7. Marquez
        8. Martinez
        9. Froch
        10. Gennady Golovkin
        lmao at Marquez over Sergio Martinez. I don't think Pac should be above Ward either. Maybe I'm just too picky on my fictional rankings lol

Comment

2 or 3 but I'll put him at 2 since ward hasn't fought in a while.

Comment

Just based on how the ranking works, it is pretty hard to deny him at least #3. However, is the fighter we saw last night currently one of the three best boxers on the planet? I don't really feel like he is.

Comment

I am stunned.. People really doing this right now. Bradley is a dickhead...

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                I am stunned.. People really doing this right now. Bradley is a dickhead...
                You should stop watching boxing bud, I don't think it's the right sport for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  Pacquiao at #2??? Can we be objective please. I watch that fight in HD last night and nowhere is he suppose to be higher than Ward, Rigondeaux, etc.. It's kind of weird how people are just propping him up so high... Trust me he didn't look great last night he was just ok and pretty lucky with the dumb **** Bradley was doing who I lost a lot of respect for.. Pacquiao always get this special treatment and it quite annoying.
                  I agree pacman didnt look impressive to me last night. I must say W.Klitschko is very underrated. his technique etc. and dominant streak could put him close to floyd. hardly anyone(in the P4P lists) uses his reach and JAB as effective as
                  W. Klitschko.

Wladimir usually also presses his opponent and wins the majority by stoppage. I dont know if the others in the P4P can use their jab as well as Wladimir. I also dont know if all the other P4P press their opponent as much as Wladimir. And if the othe P4P's relatively have as much stoppages as Wladimir....

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    lmao at Marquez over Sergio Martinez. I don't think Pac should be above Ward either. Maybe I'm just too picky on my fictional rankings lol
                    Well Sergio didn't look so good in his last fight. A lot of people think he was given a gift decision. But Marquez beat Pacquiao by KO, and lost to Bradley in a close fight.

Comment

1. rigo
                      2. floyd
                      3. pac
                      4. ward (not active enough)
                      5. cant think of one

Comment

Working...
                      X