No announcement yet.

I'm Tired of Hearing The Manufactured Backfire That GGG is Ducking Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Tired of Hearing The Manufactured Backfire That GGG is Ducking Ward

I mean STFU. You guys are digging and reaching hard for this one.

Let's look at Ward first. He has been injured off and on for a few years now. Fought Chad Dawson, took time off from injury and fought Edwin Rodriguez. Made it known he wanted Chavez JR for going on a year now. That has been his main focus. Ignored Froch, Ignored others, wanted Chavez Jr. Good ole scumbag Arum was actually interested in that fight. But why didn't he make it? Ward is on his second run of a long drawn out lawsuit with his ****ing promoter. So good ole scumbag Arum said **** that and turned to GGG.

GGG... Has had a extremely busy schedule as of late. Dealing with a tough time finding fights at MW. Big names like Quillen don't want him and Martinez is old, injured, and looking for Money. So GGG goes about his business stays bus, beats respectable opponents. Schedules his next fight, and unfortunately his father dies. Good ole scumbag Arum sees an opening and offers him the fight and he accepts.

Now let me ask you. When did Ward get lippy about GGG? During his promotional feuds? Who wants to work with that. Arum surely didn't. There are a lot of what ifs. When has Ward sent the contract over like Chavez Jr did? Could he even? With all his problems. It's extremely easy to say a guy is ducking you when you are strung up in promotional issues chasing a Chavez Jr fight. You don't get the fight and the new rising star gets the fight. Does make Ward angry? Of Course it does.

It's not like GGG is running off to a different promoter/manager/network to avoid Ward. Ward hasn't sent no contract. Hasn't contacted GGG or called him out. The most he has said was he wants a Chavez JR fight and told GGG to call him out. Sounds like rubbish to me. Ward feels entitled, but he has no name.

The butthurt is strong in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
      The butthurt is strong in this one.
      You didn't even read it red troll. Get lost. No one likes you and now neither do I.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        You didn't even read it red troll. Get lost. No one likes you and now neither do I.
        Don't cry.

Comment

GGG didnt duck Ward. Anyone saying that is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
            Don't cry.
            You want me to whip it out and shame you little boy? I ****ing will.

Comment

It's funny how the same phony arguments keep getting recycled. It seems like Larryx has about 12 alts.

Comment

What's really annoying are the Stevenson fans that make this claim since Stevenson and Kovalev are champs in the SAME division. Golovkin has no obligation to fight anyone at 168 and he's let it known over and over his goal is to fight Martinez and become the true MW champ.

So how can you duck a guy that isn't even in your own division? You can't.

Because of lack of opponents willing to fight him, they look to Chavez to build his name more and hopefully become more attractive to the Martinez Cotto winner. His manager stated win lose or draw against Chavez he's moving right back down to 160.

Stevenson Kovalev is the fight everyone wants to see at 175. They are the two best fighters. There is no excuse.

Comment

Its stupid since GGG hasn't fought at the weight yet and its not even worth arguing about. Its nothing more than just a pathetic attempt to somehow justify what Stevenson has done.

However, I'm also getting tired hearing about Stevenson ducking Kovalev. I mean granted its a duck, but the subject is getting worn out already.

Comment

Considering GGG is supposed to fight Chavez Jr for more money than he would make vs Ward, I wouldn't call it a duck. The fact remains that team GGG insisted they would fight anyone from 154-168. When discussion was made of a Ward fight, team GGG developed a case of amnesia and passed. Draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                    X