Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Canelo rank now on P4P lists after losing to Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo is all hype , he resume doesnt warrant to be on any P4P list . Canelo right now is a decent fighter that has had every advantage handed to him.

Personally I'd put him somewhere in the 25 P4P range. I don't think he beat Trout even with a KD and his other notable wins are from fighters jumping up in weight or well past prime. Hes a product of hype. You can make argument for being the 3-5 best fighter in his division.( Mayweather, Lara, Cotto, Trout, Molina )

The one good thing with Canelo is because he's golden Boys Golden Boy hell have the opportunity a to fight the big names in 154-168 I'd pick Lara,Trout, GGG, Martinez, to beat him and Id say a toss up between Cotto, Quillen, Chavez. But I'd really like to see Canelo fight Chavez for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
      It seems his stock has plummeted completely. You don't even see many threads about him on here anymore after Floyd destroyed him in their fight. But where does he even rank in P4P lists now? Is he even in the top 20 to you now?
      He never was a top 20 on the basis his best win was against trout.
      Floyd flatters fighters, he made DLH look so good...so DLH was made top 10 p4p on the basis of how he performed against Floyd.
      Than DLH loses to Pac badly and barely beat anyone since losing to Floyd.

Comment

he got way to overhyped being the guy to beat Floyd and had he just had a regular upcoming it would of suited him better, but what could he do but take on the role the people wanted him to so fast

Comment

Working...
        X