Freddie Roach "Rios doesnt last 6 rounds w/manny"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If no Pac/Marquez, expect Pac/Rios

Comment

Rios is a smaller, more ******ed version of Margarito. Pac KO's him early....

Comment

Yup, I think Pacquiao would destroy Rios. And this is coming from a Bam Bam fan and a Pacquiao hater.

Comment

well Freddie Pacquaio cant last 6 rounds with Marquez either.

Comment

It'd be like the Margarito fight, just without the 30 extra pounds to absorb the damage. This would definitely be over in 6 or 7.

Comment

It would be cruel to put Rios in with Pacquiao.

Comment

Guys like Rios are made for guys like Pacquiao.

LOL at anyone who thinks just because Marquez knocked out Pac, that Rios would do the same. People overlook the fact the Pac looked real good before the KO, and it takes a fighter of Marquez's caliber to take advantage of an opening Pacquiao.

Like Rios has the skill and timing to do the same? lmao

Comment

sick pure action fight would love to see this! get it done bob!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    This is the setup here. Expect Manny to make his great comeback with winner of Rios/Alvarado later this year.
                    This is exactly what I see happening too. Rios has a good record, is a come-forward, aggressive brawler who Pac would look like superman against.
                    I honestly think Pac KO's him inside of 3 rounds...it'd be as bad as the Hatton fight.

Comment

i don't think much of rios. good inside game but that's it. plods into every single punch and can be outboxed easy, ****in mike alvarado was outboxing him. rios gets margarito'd and probably ko'd in the late rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X