Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Margarito look so terrible against Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarita didnt have the punching power anymore to back Shane up and break him down. After being cought loading his gloves his mind set had to have been craze.

Comment

Damn, I can't believe Shane was roided during this fight. That is messed up, but it is questionable that he looked like **** before, with Mayorga, and after with everyone else, including Mora. I don't think that is a coincidence. I am willing to bet that dude was roided out for the Margarito fight. It doesn't make sense that this is the only fight since 2007 that Mosley has looked good in.

Also, the biggest factor, aside from EPOsley, was Margarito being weight drained for this fight. His skin looked so pale and you could see his damn spinal bones. It was disgusting. If you don't think he was weight drained, then you are fooling yourself. Look at his rhythm and punch output during the fight, it was complete ****. He had absolutely no energy during the fight, he was slow and plodding. Trust me, you don't want to get into the ring when you are weight drained, tired, and weak. Anyone will beat your ass when you are weight drained. It is a ****ty feeling. I always wanted to see a rematch with a healthy Margarito, so he could beat the **** out of Mosley.

Comment

He just wasn't that good, honestly. It'd be like asking why Demarco looked bad against Broner. Just a far better fighter standing across.

Comment

He's simply not that good.

He's an average fighter with a great chin and great stamina. Mosley met him head on, pushed him back and beat the **** out of him. Margarito needs to be going forward to be remotely effective, Mosley took that from him, then took everything else.

Comment

Look at the left hook at 3:31.

That shot was no joke....

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Just rewatched the fight and it looked like Margarito was getting jail raped.He got the brake lining beat off of him with ease.Why was this?why was his pressure so ineffective?

Because that hoe trash!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Larry actually has that article saved ready to copy and past when the time comes to defend his boy Money May
                and your dive a$$ thinks Plasterito was framed. buahahahaha fuk out of here.

Comment

I actually thought it was a very good and very competitive fight for about 5 rounds. Then the bombs took their toll on Margarito, and it was over. Obviously getting busted with the plaster would not help Margarito's mindset, but Mosley fought a very good fight independent of all that as well.

Comment

Man Mosley couldn't miss with that right hand.

Comment

i love watching this fight. it's one of my go to tapes when days are slow.

Comment

Working...
                      X