Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez 3 did 1.3 million PPV buys. How much will Pacquiao/Marquez 4 do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Pac JMM 3 was meant to be one sided slaughter, there was no demand really. The 4th is expected to be way more competitive
    This. I know a lot of people that didn't buy it because they said it wouldn't be competitive, and now they feel like idiots for missing another close one. And since Pac got robbed against Bradley, its very possible this fight will not automatically go to Pac like some think. I imagine they'll be purchasing this one.

Comment

It'll do about as much as Bradley, 600k

Comment

1.5-1.6 probably.

My boy Warquez is a big draw. Not to mention boxing is super hot right now.

Comment

It'll do around the same, maybe higher.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
            With the huge agreement with espn to help promote the fight for the first time I think this fight is going to have 1.5 million PPV Buys.
            May I ask how you know what Marquez-Pacquiao 3 sold?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              It'll do about as much as Bradley, 600k
              this is my prediction too. maybe a little more since Marquez has the Mexican fanbase

Will this fight even get a 24 7?

I've been gauging the amount of interest for this fight shown by casual fans. Interests levels are about the same as the Bradley fight

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                May I ask how you know what Marquez-Pacquiao 3 sold?
                Was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Did it really do that much? I thought official numbers were never released?

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                    Did it really do that much? I thought official numbers were never released?
                    They weren't at the request of Bob Arum....

From Boxing Insider.

In the Past HBO has released the numbers publicly from most if not all events, has this policy changed recently?

Mark Taffet: ”We always release figures with the consent of the promoters. Sometimes the promoters feel that the figures are more for business consumption than for public consumption, and if they feel that way, we abide by that, no problem.”

Comment

I expect less since we have been there and done that.

Comment

Working...
                      X