No announcement yet.

Froch gets destroyed inside 4 rounds, mark my words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
    Froch has been so lucky to stay undefeated so far. Kessler exposes the **** out of him. Even after Kessler was exposed himself.
    Reported for overuse of the word "exposed."

But seriously, when has Kessler ever knocked out someone of Froch's caliber inside 4 rounds? The guy just doesn't seem the same since Calzaghe took his soul.

Comment

I'm not a huge Carl Froch fan, but he could stand in front of Kessler with his hands down and not throw a punch and he wouldn't get KO'd.

Kessler will with, perhaps a late KO or UD but Froch is not getting KO'd within 8.

Comment

Froch will leave the doubters speechless after this fight.

Comment

I hope ur right. I hope Froch gets KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
            Froch has been so lucky to stay undefeated so far. Kessler exposes the **** out of him. Even after Kessler was exposed himself.
            Actually Frochs been "exposed" already..it's just that no one has been able to put him away or not try and coast when they're ahead or not get KTFO when they're ahead.

I'll put a small wager on Froch..."I think that lost to Ward might have shakin his confidense"

Any of you danes want some action on the fight? First to bet gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post

But seriously, when has Kessler ever knocked out someone of Froch's caliber inside 4 rounds? The guy just doesn't seem the same since Calzaghe took his soul.
              Kessler was never that great to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank$Moody View Post

Beyer in 3 rounds.

Comment

I thought Beyer was 1?

Comment

I cannot see Kessler knocking Froch out Froch is pretty dam tough.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fight panned out the same way as when Carl fought Pascal, with Kessler tiring down the stretch.

Comment

kessler has a great uppercut???because he landed like 3 on calzaghe???i love the viking, but guY CANT THROW SHORT PUNCHES.......i do hope he KOs Froch with 1-2's....i expect it to look like when Taylor dropped him...

Comment

Working...
                      X