Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Comparing Manny Pacquiao to Mark Mcgwire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop comparing an innocent man to a known steroid user.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
      Fixed it for ya
      i don't even think EGO, will let you pass up 40 million dollars, to take a fight for 25% of that......and i don't care HOW MUCH money you got, 40 million is a lot of money.......

i live about 5 mins. from "landshark stadium," or whatever they wanna call that **** nowadays.....i remember when it was joe robbie, doplhins stadium, pro player stadium.......

anyways, marlins pitcher, josh johnson just got a 39 million dollar contract, but it pays him over 4 YEARS!!!

you don't turn down 40 MILLION in ONE NIGHT, b/c of an ego.....besides being "dirty," the only other thing that could make you walk away from that much money....

is FEAR of something.....

needles?

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
        i don't even think EGO, will let you pass up 40 million dollars, to take a fight for 25% of that......and i don't care HOW MUCH money you got, 40 million is a lot of money.......

i live about 5 mins. from "landshark stadium," or whatever they wanna call that **** nowadays.....i remember when it was joe robbie, doplhins stadium, pro player stadium.......

anyways, marlins pitcher, josh johnson just got a 39 million dollar contract, but it pays him over 4 YEARS!!!

you don't turn down 40 MILLION in ONE NIGHT, b/c of an ego.....besides being "dirty," the only other thing that could make you walk away from that much money....

is FEAR of something.....

needles?
        Sssshhhhhh !!!!

The others might hear you !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          Says the guy who defend Floyd..
          Defend him on what???

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          They are also bashing Pac like they just got a divorce from him. It goes both ways.

And my post goes the same way to all those people, Its about time everyone moves the fvkk on.

Comment

Working...
          X