Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRIDE FC Documentary: Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if there's a DVD purchase of this? I would definitely like to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
      Does anyone know if there's a DVD purchase of this? I would definitely like to have it.
      I think there is no offical dvd release as of now

There is someone selling a dvd version of it on ioffer. Link is below
      http://www.ioffer.com/i/Pride-Fc-Fig...-thai-43550056

That of cos that is a burned dvd.

Comment

Alright, I'm finally about done downloading this. Can't wait to watch it.

Comment

****ing hell. All that time spent downloading, and 2 failed attempts to unpack the rars. God damn, that is frustrating. Maybe I'll watching the damn stream. Actually probablly not, as it will likely overheat my computer.

Btw, the 2nd CD vid. unpacked, but the first one wouldn't. I don't really know enough about winrar and its flaws to say more.

Comment

I loved Pride. Beautiful doc. Pride was the ****.. damn Yakuza.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I loved Pride. Beautiful doc. Pride was the ****.. damn Yakuza.
              I would have to guess that the mob is involved with much of MMA in Japan.

Comment

****, I thought I had it figured out but it still ****ed up. I noticed that part4 was out of order because the filename was "ppg5.part04" instead of "ppg6.part04." I renamed it to "ppg6.part04" and unpacked the archives again. However, there was an error unpacking Part 10: File corrupt. So, part 1 still doesn't unpack.

This is ****ing enraging.

Comment

****ing hell, I was planning to drink beer while doing something other than posting on boxingscene tonight.

Comment

question: When the president of Pride said "had Rickson lost to Takada at Pride 1, Pride might have only been a 1 time event". What did he mean by that? Wouldn't Takada winning have been better since he's japanese and Pride is in japan?

Comment

Great documentary, I found myself rewinding many times.

That was hard to take at the end, when the con men took the stage. Even if it is true that they intended to keep Pride alive, their statements were no less utter bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X