Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan stepped up, Quillin was exposed, so who now is the biggest joke in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Really? I dont create threads bashing fighters.
    No you. Just continue to bash one specific fighter. Stick to the thread topic

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      No you. Just continue to bash one specific fighter. Stick to the thread topic
      If I remember correctly it was you who called me out..right? but you right about one thing Ima leave it there and let you salty fans of slug congregate and hate.

Comment

I think Canelo is a pretty big joke right now with the 155 thing & keeping with the tradition of avoiding GGG like lineal 160 champs before him. With Floyd retired & Manny a couple months from being out of the game himself Canelo is gonna have more light shined on him & if this trend continues he's gonna have solid boxing fan punchlines in his future.

Personally I don't care about the 155 thing, but I'm probably in the minority there & there is for sure a decent sized group of fans who are strongly anti-catchweight regardless. Avoiding GGG to "build up" a fight that isn't likely to become much bigger is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          I know I was like hey who mentioned Al Haymond? Oh he sees me rocking my Wilder Avi - he probably thinks Im black too - Typing whilst Wutang playing in the background and polishing my grill.
          HAHAHAHA I have Wu Tang playing right now lol What a coincidence. 7th Chamber Part 2!

Anyway GGG was called lil G by Ward- The best guy in the division above that GGG tried to pull some Floyd shlt on with a CW. GGG gave the Krusher all he could handle in sparring and even dropped him. This guy ain't no joke and anyone that thinks he is, has to ignore the words of the guys like Krusher who says GGG is super strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            He has fought Macklin, Rubio, Geale, Murray, Lemieux...or does it not count unless he's beheading useless American boxers?
            Come on man all those guys were already beaten and convincingly
            Atleast jacobs beat a top fighter

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
              GGG is the biggest joke who has the guy fought o wait forgot according to all you delusional ggg he is God reincarnated and the entire boxing world is ducking him right? lol
              The problem here is that Wilder has fought even worse competition. Yes GGG needs to stepup and fight a real threat. but there is wilder on that list, dont u thknink hes worse?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Come on man all those guys were already beaten and convincingly
                Atleast jacobs beat a top fighter
                whosthe top fight jacob beat?
                Sorry but I dont rate Qulillin as a top fighter... the guy was struggling with Rosado...
                The guy even Lemieux beat easily. GGG needs to step up, yes, but dont act like Jacob beaten better fighter than GGG. Moe hyped. yes, but better,nope
                Last edited by boxinggod101; 02-06-2016, 03:27 AM.

Comment

OMAR FIGUEROA. I don't rate him at all (and few people do really) but he's a joke nonetheless.

Stevenson and Santa Cruz as well.

Comment

Why don't you just come out and say how you really feel though?

Too scared, coward?

Comment

Working...
                    X