Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones....FMJ is 10mph slower than me..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In his prime Roy threw 7 COUNT THEM 7 left hooks in a row before a guy reacted. I want you to stand up and try throwing seven hooks in a row right now and tell me how easy that would be.

Comment

RJJ in his prime was faster then damn near anybody, one of the most athletically gifted boxers who ever lived. Sadly once he lost that speed his lack of boxing ability left him wide open. Mayweather was incredibly fast too at 130 lbs though.

Mayweather right now, is probably the fastest fighter punch for punch, Pacquiao i would say is only slightly slower, but makes up for it in volume.

Mayweather will hit you with a punch before you see it coming, Pacquiao will hit you with 3 punches by the time you see the first one.
      Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 08-18-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

To be perfectly honest. I don't think Roy is the best fighter, or the greatest fighter (of course not) of all time. But he may be the best athlete of all time, right up there with guys like Jordan or Karelin.

For sure one of the absolute best athletes ever, if not the best, in boxing.

Comment

Working...
        X