Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan "El Gallo" Estrada declined the Gonzalez fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Yeah the line of questioning is different from one journalist to the next - in other words they all dont ask the same question OR word for word ; what do we know? All I know is that ''Gallito'' has been rather quiet lately - looking around his social media and trying to find anything from him on his timeline ....nothing.
    What does his silence have to do with anything? It's not like he's constantly lunging verbal jabs at anyone on his social media regardless. His team usually does the talking and they already stated that they wanted Nietes first and Gonzalez next, both this very year. He also has yet to even re schedule his tune up fight, so we will see where he's headed soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      What does his silence have to do with anything? It's not like he's constantly lunging verbal jabs at anyone on his social media regardless. His team usually does the talking and they already stated that they wanted Nietes first and Gonzalez next, both this very year. He also has yet to even re schedule his tune up fight, so we will see where he's headed soon enough.
      Common sense would tell a boxer to address an injury? Funny how it was the other kids team that requested the paper work from Zanfer not the other way around.

Comment

So much for Gonzales avoiding the rematch. Was trying to get Gallo and Gallo isn't ready for that rematch. I don't care about the reasons, might be injury or not enough training, who cares? Chocolatito fights the best available opponents until Estrada is ready. No one should ever try to discredit Gonzales.

Comment

Common sense would tell a boxer to address an injury? Funny how it was the other kids team that requested the paper work from Zanfer not the other way around.
          So what would be the reason for him to pull out against an easy opponent, aside from an injury? Plus he did, check out the most recent video interview I posted along with the "other kids team" and the paper work ordeal, in which Estrada acknowledged his inactivity as a direct result from his injuries. Was it odd that it had very little coverage? Sure, I would say so. However, the tune up fight wasn't announced yet in any outlet neither, so it wouldn't have made a difference since the general public had no idea the tune up was already scheduled for set date.

Common sense also tells you that Roman's team would have mentioned Estrada's name as a possible opponent as soon as the Segura clash fell through.. Especially since you know, money isn't an issue anymore (according to Blandon himself) and everyone aware of Roman is anxiously waiting for the rematch. Oh, what a coincidence that Roman's team finally speaks out about Estrada's team turning down the fight not long after Roman gets locked down for Arroyo.

Funny how everyone jumped the gun so quickly yesterday... But as soon as Blandon states his knowledge regarding Estrada's "problems with his wrist"... Well then, the thread slowly dies off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            So much for Gonzales avoiding the rematch. Was trying to get Gallo and Gallo isn't ready for that rematch. I don't care about the reasons, might be injury or not enough training, who cares? Chocolatito fights the best available opponents until Estrada is ready. No one should ever try to discredit Gonzales.
            Sosa, Leon, Fuentes and Viloria were far from "the best opponents available". If you argue otherwise.. Well then, your knowledge of the division is rather limited.

I must admit however, Arroyo is finally a good name. Relatively young and fresh with solid skill and power.

Comment

So what would be the reason for him to pull out against an easy opponent, aside from an injury? Plus he did, check out the most recent video interview I posted along with the "other kids team" and the paper work ordeal, in which Estrada acknowledged his inactivity as a direct result from his injuries. Was it odd that it had very little coverage? Sure, I would say so. However, the tune up fight wasn't announced yet in any outlet neither, so it wouldn't have made a difference since the general public had no idea the tune up was already scheduled for set date.

Common sense also tells you that Roman's team would have mentioned Estrada's name as a possible opponent as soon as the Segura clash fell through.. Especially since you know, money isn't an issue anymore (according to Blandon himself) and everyone aware of Roman is anxiously waiting for the rematch. Oh, what a coincidence that Roman's team finally speaks out about Estrada's team turning down the fight not long after Roman gets locked down for Arroyo.

Funny how everyone jumped the gun so quickly yesterday... But as soon as Blandon states his knowledge regarding Estrada's "problems with his wrist"... Well then, the thread slowly dies off.
              Its the norm for p4p champ everyone from lower weights to a division higher was being mentioned, even Segura pulled out of a great fight - looks like they might be overwhelmed with so many viable opponents and made a few bad calls. Remember how everyone wanted a piece of Money May? so many names were brought up as high as 168 - '' Heavy is the head the wears the crown. ''

Im not sure I want to see RG vs Estrada II anymore - you know now they will say Chocolatito beat up a cripple.

Comment

Sosa, Leon, Fuentes and Viloria were far from "the best opponents available". If you argue otherwise.. Well then, your knowledge of the division is rather limited.

I must admit however, Arroyo is finally a good name. Relatively young and fresh with solid skill and power.
                Man Aztekkas your hatin hard bro - Arroyo is better than Brian Viloria now? Stop it please.

Comment

Its the norm for p4p champ everyone from lower weights to a division higher was being mentioned, even Segura pulled out of a great fight - looks like they might be overwhelmed with so many viable opponents and made a few bad calls. Remember how everyone wanted a piece of Money May? so many names were brought up as high as 168 - '' Heavy is the head the wears the crown. ''

Im not sure I want to see RG vs Estrada II anymore - you know now they will say Chocolatito beat up a cripple.
                  you have yet to reply to my questions, if anything you reply with deflections. What does your post have anything to do with mine?

again, why no mention of Estrada's name when the Segura clash initially fell through? Wouldn't that have been the perfect time to let the public know that Estrada turned down the fight, thus being forced to move on and find a viable opponent? Especially since money is no longer an issue and Blandon is so confident that he is boastful in regards to getting what they demand.

I answered your questions, posted videos and interviews with both sides. All I get from you is confirmation on my initial suspicion... Admit it, you never wanted the rematch in the first place . If a weight drained Gallo gave Roman his toughest fight at 108, he would melt Chocobultito this time around.

Comment

you have yet to reply to my questions, if anything you reply with deflections. What does your post have anything to do with mine?

again, why no mention of Estrada's name when the Segura clash initially fell through? Wouldn't that have been the perfect time to let the public know that Estrada turned down the fight, thus being forced to move on and find a viable opponent? Especially since money is no longer an issue and Blandon is so confident that he is boastful in regards to getting what they demand.

I answered your questions, posted videos and interviews with both sides. All I get from you is confirmation on my initial suspicion... Admit it, you never wanted the rematch in the first place . If a weight drained Gallo gave Roman his toughest fight at 108, he would melt Chocobultito this time around.
                    Yeah Team Chocolatito should address what Team Gallo/Zanfer should address to the public as if its their responsibility. Im gone bro.

Comment

Man Aztekkas your hatin hard bro - Arroyo is better than Brian Viloria now? Stop it please.
                      Overall career? No. In regards to where they stand right now? Yup. Arroyo arguably beat the third best man in the division in 2014, he isn't nearly as old as Viloria and hasn't had to endure the same wear and tear. After Viloria lost to Estrada... Tell me, what exactly did he do or whom did he beat to garner the Roman shot? Bro, he was losing the fight to freaking Zuņiga before the ko . Come on.. Aside from like 2 posters, no one gave a shot to Viloria in the Gonzalez fight.

Plus, how am I hating if I'm saying Arroyo>>>Viloria currently yet Roman will have faced both come he later part of April?

Comment

Working...
                      X