Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Get To the Bottom of this: Why Don't You Want To See Ward vs GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    I give a **** about little G vs Ward, GGG fanboys were the ones calling for the fight at 164 or whatever weight n now saying Ward aint the A-side, little g doesnt have nothing for Ward either way its an easy win for Ward, i was just responding to the thread title about making the fight

I rather see Kova vs Ward two of my favorites in that 20x20 to see who wins, idk if thats the size of a boxing ring lol
    I think 20x20 might be a ring size I don't know either, but I'm not sure Ward would do well clinching with Kovalev.

Kovalev would be a much stronger guy and him with JDJ seem like a very good fit.

Gennady fights well out of clinches too but I would say that fight is 60-40 in favor of Ward.

Kovalev beats Ward clearly IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I think 20x20 might be a ring size I don't know either, but I'm not sure Ward would do well clinching with Kovalev.

Kovalev would be a much stronger guy and him with JDJ seem like a very good fit.

Gennady fights well out of clinches to but I would say thay fight is 60-40 in favor of Ward.

Kovalev beats Ward clearly IMO.
      I also think Kova wins it, its champ vs champ both are in prime, i see the fight 50-50

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        Andre Ward vs Gennady Golovkin is BETTER than Mayweather Pacquiao. Yeah I said it. May/Pac was casual fan, media BS hype. If you study the style clash, you would realize that Floyd was all wrong for Pac from day one. Pac doesn't even commit to his jab. Rule #1 in solving the May Vinci code is to posses a strong, accurate jab.

Ward vs GGG on the other hand? Is the best matchup between p4p fighters since Chavez vs Whitaker. It doesn't get better than this. It's the best fight that can be made in boxing right now.

Since that is the case, why are people so against this? Do you not want to see the best fighters in the world battle for the #1 spot?
        I don't think it is.

1. Mayweather and Pacquiao are All Time Greats, and future HoF'ers. Their achievments range from top 3-5 All Time. Pac achievement of 8 weight champ obviously a record. Floyd 5 weight champ, 4 weight Ring/Lineal champ, back to back Ring champ in two different weight classes in the same year, broke PPV records 3 times (broke his own).

2. Golovkin has yet to beat an elite fighter. It is an insult to Mayweather and Pacquiao to say a fight between Golovkin and anyone else is better. Dude hasn't done **** to warrant such a title of better fight than May-Pac, two legends.

3. Ward may end up in the HoF with several more wins and feats, but as of right now he is just one of the best fighters of the sport, probably the best. But still needs more accomplishments to achieve HoF status (Beat DeGale, Jack, Win Ring title at 175 from Kovalev, get some more wins at 175, maybe take Braehmer's title).

Good fight, but Ward vs Kovalev is 10x better than Ward-GGG. GGG should fight someone like George Groves at 168 to see what he has up there against a guy with a couple of losses already.

Comment

Working...
        X