Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is rios terrible or is pacquio just that good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is rios terrible or is pacquio just that good?

wtf i was expecting for a knockout pretty boring fight IMO manny really is getting old no head movement etc...

A good mix of both.

Pac is in another class compared to Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw101 View Post
      wtf i was expecting for a knockout pretty boring fight IMO manny really is getting old no head movement etc...
      did Rios land anything doe?

Comment

Little bit of both.

Comment

Pac moved great TF you talking bout bruh

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw101 View Post
            Rios is slow and plodding and not in the correct weight class. He fought mainly at 135. He fought only 2 fights at 140 and lost his last fight against Alvarado. Pac should of stopped him within 6 rounds. Wasn't impressed at all.

Comment

Brandon Punching Bag Rios! <-- thats his new name

Merg wash up ass with one eye did better than him.

Comment

Manny is good but Rios is just not good at all. He is another Margarito. A iron chin with a lot of stamina. Rios is just a Margarito.jr though. Rios has not foot movement/mobility. He has no real technical skills. He fights in a straight line. He is pretty slow. Am I missing something?

Comment

People expect two action fighters to equal a good fight but it's just not that way when the gulf of class is that far apart.

As soon as Pacquaio showed he could take his punch that was it.

Very boring fight IMO just basically 12 rounds on the bag.

Comment

No Rios Is That Bad!

He was PICKED because he is SLOW, HITTABLE and FLAT FOOTED! Pacquiao did what he was suppose to do other than get the KO

Losing to Alvarado makes you worthy of a shot at Pacquiao? lol
                    Last edited by sicko; 11-24-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X