Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 year-old gets award for most homework excuses...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of you guys have kids? ***** i mean the kid obviously has a problem and the mother and or parents should obviously be more proactive in the childs life but you fuks are crazy if you think that justifies singling out a child and humiliating them in such a manner. Simple and plain. No excuses. If it was that terrible the teacher shouldve planned a home visit. Or called the parents in. You guys are wilding thinking that even if the kid deserved it, it was cool

Comment

Not cool at all. Not a teachers job to humiliate the kid. I'd be a little more understanding if the kid the teacher gave the award too was the class clown, but I highly doubt that was the case here.

Guilty, also parent is a complete idiot.

Comment

Exactly, VRM, even if that was the case with the kid and obvious non proactive parent in childs' studies. That teacher had no right to do something like that. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          The teacher is a ****ing idiot. If that was my child (never will be, my children do their homework) and she singled her out and made it a point to ridicule her in front of her peers, I would be at the school causing a scene until she was disciplined for acting like a child herself.

Being a little kid is hard enough, they get teased and picked on for any number of reasons, for a person in an authority position to give children ammunition for teasing is just a sin.
          why do all that ??

Just Red K her then put her on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
            Do any of you guys have kids? ***** i mean the kid obviously has a problem and the mother and or parents should obviously be more proactive in the childs life but you fuks are crazy if you think that justifies singling out a child and humiliating them in such a manner. Simple and plain. No excuses. If it was that terrible the teacher shouldve planned a home visit. Or called the parents in. You guys are wilding thinking that even if the kid deserved it, it was cool
            I agree with this 100%

The kid is still a kid, It's not like she is a teenager, she is a small child and there is no reason to make her the subject of ridicule from her peers.

I wouldn't go to the media, the mother is very wrong in this situation too, the child is the one who suffers. Saying that, if it was my kid who this happened to, I would probably attempt to make the teacher eat the award.

And so you guys know who keep referencing 'the old days' etc, a lot of teachers are NOTHING like the teachers when you or I were growing up. Now, you have a bunch of ****s going to teacher's college because they want summers off and winter vacation time, they couldn't care less about actually teaching and helping children.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              why do all that ??

Just Red K her then put her on ignore

Ignore is for *******, I don't need to put anyone on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
                yes I have kids...
                I believe if the situation was that severe with the homework the teacher must of some how already tried to reach out to her parents plus if the girl is in the after school program the teacher knows about it, so there has to be more to this story...I get an email the same day if any of my kids miss their homework, fail a test etc...I'm old school when it comes to school and my kids know that, in my time I rather get the "catastrophe award"and be humiliated in school than have the teacher call my mom, because if my mom would come to school I get my a•s whooped for the homework and for embarrassing her

Comment

Mother should receive a ****** award.
                  Some kids just had the misfortune to be born by ****ty parents. If kids won't do homework it's all because of worthless parenting.

I realize having kids with add and similar conditions make it hard, but guess what? It's your fkn job.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
                  Last edited by Barry Halls; 05-30-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I got fuked up right in school back then from my mom and would rather prefer that than some catastrophe award. Holy ***** thats uncalled for. No? I mean obviously theres more to the story but **** im sure jose that if someone pulled your kid lets say in front of the whole school and presentrd them with a Catastrophe award you would be fukin heated!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I'm old school when it comes to school and my kids know that, in my time I rather get the "catastrophe award"and be humiliated in school than have the teacher call my mom, because if my mom would come to school I get my a•s whooped for the homework and for embarrassing her
                      I'm the same way but I was one of the class clowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X