Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

I'm tired of hearing all the bull**** about OSTs, lawsuits, Antonio Margarito, etc...

Top Rank and Team Pacquiao need to just come out and admit "WE'RE SCARED OF FIGHTING FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!".

It's obvious at this point.

Top Rank and Freddie Roach have already proved that they're master matchmakers when it comes to feeding their fighters BULL**** opponents (see khan-malinaggi and pac-cotto).

Yes, I called Miguel Cotto a bull**** opponent because he had already been seriously exposed by the time Pac fought him.

Shane Mosley actually wanted to fight Floyd and it happened. The same can be said for JMM. These guys had the BALLS to call Floyd out on national tv and signed the contracts to make the fight happen.

Pac and Roach on the other hand are hiding behind WE'RE SCARED OF NEEDLES, LAWSUITS, 14 day drug testing windows, etc...

Top Rank and Freddie Roach are COWARDS when it comes to Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    I'm tired of hearing all the bull**** about OSTs, lawsuits, Antonio Margarito, etc...

Top Rank and Team Pacquiao need to just come out and admit "WE'RE SCARED OF FIGHTING FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!".

It's obvious at this point.

Top Rank and Freddie Roach have already proved that they're master matchmakers when it comes to feeding their fighters BULL**** opponents (see khan-malinaggi and pac-cotto).

Yes, I called Miguel Cotto a bull**** opponent because he had already been seriously exposed by the time Pac fought him.

Shane Mosley actually wanted to fight Floyd and it happened. The same can be said for JMM. These guys had the BALLS to call Floyd out on national tv and signed the contracts to make the fight happen.

Pac and Roach on the other hand are hiding behind WE'RE SCARED OF NEEDLES, LAWSUITS, 14 day drug testing windows, etc...

Top Rank and Freddie Roach are COWARDS when it comes to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    The reason Shane got that fight though was due to circumstances. If Mosley vs Berto had gone on, I believe Floyd would've found another fight being Pacquiao already signed on to fight Clottey.

Truthfully, neither of these guys is afraid of the other, they're professional fighters. The dilemma people can't seem to figure out (ironically) is Floyd's now in a position where he isn't the only one being regarded as the best in the world. A lot of this is simply a clash of egos from the fighters to the trainers and so on. But the fight will get signed. Neither has an opponent who can bring them a $40 mill payday.

Comment

FLoyd know who the DADDY OF THE DECADE is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
        The reason Shane got that fight though was due to circumstances. If Mosley vs Berto had gone on, I believe Floyd would've found another fight being Pacquiao already signed on to fight Clottey.

Truthfully, neither of these guys is afraid of the other, they're professional fighters. The dilemma people can't seem to figure out (ironically) is Floyd's now in a position where he isn't the only one being regarded as the best in the world. A lot of this is simply a clash of egos from the fighters to the trainers and so on. But the fight will get signed. Neither has an opponent who can bring them a $40 mill payday.
        I like your logic and somewhat agree with it. The problem is Freddie Roach and Bob Arum don't have the confidence that Pac can beat Floyd - especially now that Floyd destroyed Mosley (the guy roach was afraid to match pac up with).

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          FLoyd know who the DADDY OF THE DECADE is.
          LOL! Pac fans better hold on to that award b/c that's the only way Pac beats Floyd.

Comment

I like your logic and somewhat agree with it. The problem is Freddie Roach and Bob Arum don't have the confidence that Pac can beat Floyd - especially now that Floyd destroyed Mosley (the guy roach was afraid to match pac up with).
            Oh, did they write you a letter about their lack of confidence?
            Manny isn't scared.
            Main point of it is, if Floyd never brought up this extra testing. the fight would have happened already.
            I guess its time for you and other *****s to chime in "even playing field, blah, blah, etc..."

Comment

LOL! Pac fans better hold on to that award b/c that's the only way Pac beats Floyd.
              Floyd: I don't understand why they gave Manny the award LOL

Comment

I don't really see any apprehension on either Arum or Roach's part. I believe they want the fight too. Roach has been very vocal about how he believes Mayweather can be beat describing certain attributes he believes Floyd may have lost. I think the only reason Arum mentions Margarito is because he's being a promoter, he needs a Plan B in case the fight implodes again. Him being vocal about that may be just posturing (just like he did when he mentioned Pacquiao vs Valero which many thought was too soon and wouldn't happen). You don't wanna shoot your wad and end up with nothing.

I think it would be a disservice from BOTH Pacquiao and Floyd's team if the fight isn't made.

Comment

Mayweather is the one who needs to admit he is scared

Comment

Originally posted by TOWNBUSSINESS View Post
                    Mayweather is the one who needs to admit he is scared
                    Mayweather: Pac is easy work but I will only fight him if he does OSDT...but he's easy work LOL

Mayweather remind me of those dog that bark at you behind their fence as you walk by but the closer you get the farther the move back. The farther you move away the closer they get LOL.
                    Last edited by ModernTalking; 05-17-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X