X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    It'll be tough, very tough.

Even that bum Patrick Bamford looked half decent in the Championship. Then he came up against the big boys and showed his true Chelsea academy schooled self.

There's been countless examples of strikers banging them in for fun in the Championship then struggling badly in the Prem.
    It's basically far from an exact science. Very difficult to predict who can carry the form over. Rhodes might not be quick but his positioning and timing are great, so who knows

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      A liverpool fan talking about title challenges

You've never won the Premier League ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        It's one thing bearing fruit against potato farmers and part time Sports Direct shop assistants but will Young Jordan Rhodes be able to bear the same amount of fruit against the big boys in the Prem?

When my boy Big Mama goes toe to toe against him and tests his fragile Championship experienced chin will it hold up to a right cross and left hook from Big Mama? Will it?

Or when Young Emre sends him six feet into the air from a crunching German Engineered Slide tackle? Will he still be able to bear the same fruit?

These are questions you need to start pondering over if you want to come and mix it with us big boys.
        Rhodes has been by far a more prolific striker than Vardy, Kane, Ings and Welbeck, none of which have done as well at Championship level than Rhodes.

He definitely deserves a step up.

It doesn't always work out, but I'd favour him to do well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
          Rhodes has been by far a more prolific striker than Vardy, Kane, Ings and Welbeck, none of which have done as well at Championship level than Rhodes.

He definitely deserves a step up.

It doesn't always work out, but I'd favour him to do well.
          No he hasn't.

Plus he plays in the Championship.

The way you are Speaking it sounds like you are wanting Rhodes to play for England?

2 rather big issues if that is the case.

Comment

• Top 10 most profitable clubs for 2014-15:

1 Manchester United $190m

2 Real Madrid $162m

3 Manchester City $131m

4 Arsenal $122m

5 Liverpool $115m

6 Barcelona $108m

7 Juventus $81m

8 Tottenham Hotspur $73m

9 Schalke $67m

10 Bayern Munich $60m

But only Juventus, Bayern and Totteham have no debt. it was remarkable comeback for juve from 200m debt for building stadium in 2010 to healthy financial status and once again european's giant.

though MU and Madrid top the list they still have massive debt ranging from 300m-500m in 2014-2016. but it still can't compare to chelsea who almost 1 billion in debt.
            Last edited by betmen; 04-19-2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Chelsea aren't in debt.

That money is what Chelsea 'owe' Roman Abramovic.

He is in debt to himself.

City's finances probably bogus too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Chelsea aren't in debt.

That money is what Chelsea 'owe' Roman Abramovic.

He is in debt to himself.

City's finances probably bogus too.
                yeah and that sugar daddy will have another "expensive" boyfriend this summer.

ready to buy pogba for 100m+? and bonucci for 40m+??
                Last edited by betmen; 04-20-2016, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  yeah and that sugar daddy will have another "expensive" boyfriend this summer.

ready to buy pogba for 100m+? and bonucci for 40m+??

I would go for:

Central defender: Bonucci or whoever but they have to be a leader and a talker, I'd go for Ashley Williams even. Anyone who has played football even at a crap level knows you need a real talker in that back 4.

Left Back: But if Conte can create a system we don't really need one - much the better. Young Baba Rahman is an awful defender. Might be different as a wing back.

Midfield: Need a high energy type. N'Golo 'Cocaine' Kante type. Though I don't expect him to come to us would be a bad move. But someone of that ilk. Could be Naiggolan.

Need another high energy type. I think for Chelsea this can come from within either Nathan Ake or Lewis Baker can play there. Cesc is almost too slow to be useful but he has great quality and would be a leader in a good team. I would give him two bodyguards like he basically asked for on MNF.

Striker: Chelsea haven't played two up front for well over a decade now. I am bored of us - we've been sussed anyway. Nobody expects Chelsea to play two up top. Anyone who is good will do. A proper striker too. Lukaku has been mentioned. I would rather avoid all Belgians. Bringing two more in this summer is probably a mistake. Not worked for us. Soft as their chocolate.

Wildcard: Yarmolenko. I see him as being the destructive player all clubs need. Someone who doesn't really play to a pattern but will just wallop a shot from nowhere. Schurrle was successful doing this at Chelsea and to be fair he is not especially good. Yarmolenko is good. Poor man's Gareth Bale.

We could sell/lose: Hazard, Oscar, Matic, Mikel, Remy, Courtouis, Cahill, Pato (loan end), Remy, Falcow (loan end), Terry (contract), Ivanovic.

Comment

• City offered 50 million (euros) for Bilbao's Laporte a few weeks ago but he injured himself like a fool with the national youth team.

Comment

• All hail the king.

Comment

Working...
                      X