No announcement yet.

Matt Damon should win an Oscar, not Leo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Damon should win an Oscar, not Leo

So apparently DiCaprio is a lock to win this year, but should he?

I mean The Revenant was a good movie, but Leo's performance wasn't Oscar worthy in my opinion. It was good, but nothing to write home about.

On the other hand, Damon's performance in The Martian was brilliant, the movie was very good too.

DiCaprio should've won an Oscar many times, but this year he should lose simply because his performance wasn't that good.

They should have cast Will Smith.

Comment

DiCaprio deserves an Oscar after that weird English gay boy stole his Oscar from him last year.

Comment

He's deserving of it. His presence on screen and the pacing of the revenant was incredible. His performance was subtle but brilliant.

Comment

usual over acting by leo, not the same hands in my pocket routine he usually does but BARELY any acting at all in this, he was in pain for 2 hours with very little dialogue I thought it was good actually, no way would I give him an Academy award for it lmao, Tom Hardy was by far the superior actor in this flick he stole that show and was the clear talent of the two.

Although not a great film, Depp in Black mass impressed more than any actor this year, and no damon didn't even lose weight he had some stand in, in those scenes, and just simply said his lines with some humour mixed in. it was a fun performance but nothing more.
          Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 02-14-2016, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Tom Hardy was the only oscar worthy performance in that movie

Comment

Loved both, but ENJOYED The Martian more, and am more likely to watch The Martian a second time, FIRST, which I already did watched it three times . The Revenant was good, but will watch again at another time.

Comment

I didn't watch either, I rarely watch new movies. I did watch Black Mass though and it was alright. Depp is talented and versatile.

Comment

Funny stuff for a movie gag reel, they're usually not as good as TV show reels.

Comment

A selection of random black guy's should win the Oscars.

Comment

Working...
                    X