No announcement yet.

Does Shawn Porter beat Kell Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Brook would handle Porter pretty easily.
    Yep. Kell has real speed as opposed to Devon. And has some real dynamite in his hands . The best 147 fighter not named Floyd. People just hate him because he's ****y and English.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
      Yep. Kell has real speed as opposed to Devon. And has some real dynamite in his hands . The best 147 fighter not named Floyd. People just hate him because he's ****y and English.
      Such a troll post

Comment

Could you tell me what he's done to accomplish this? Keep a perfect record? Fight low level fighters? Please elaborate what makes him the best, cause it sure isn't his record, and it sure as hell ain't his skill.

Comment

the best fighter at 147 not named mayweather doesn't go to war with carson jones.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
            Jones put Brooks through hell and I think Porter is 100x better then jones, So I am betting on porter to win.
            Julio Diaz put Porter through hell and arguably beat him. What kind of argument is this?

Comment

Kell Brook likes to fight at a measure pace with a distance that he likes. Porter is not going to let him think and he does posses a good chin. Kell looks good but he is very unproven

Comment

Personally I think Porter is a harder fight for Brook than Alexander. He really missed the chance to snare an easy title there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Personally I think Porter is a harder fight for Brook than Alexander. He really missed the chance to snare an easy title there.
                  I do agree with this

Comment

Tough fight for Kell! But i would expect him to use his jab and movement to keep porter at bay and win by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                      Porter struggled with Julio Diaz. Though he dominated the rematch. Kinda like Brook who dominated Carson in the rematch.
                      Exactly, it goes both ways for these guys. Are fighters not allowed to struggle anymore? You have to dominate 12-0 or win by 1st rd KO everytime? I love boxing, but we are a fickle bunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X