Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: No Doubt, I Would Have Beaten Hatton!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: No Doubt, I Would Have Beaten Hatton!

WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi is not shocked by Ricky Hatton's ninth round knockout defeat to former beltholder Vyacheslav Senchenko last Saturday in Manchester. Earlier this year, Malignaggi stopped Senchenko to capture the WBA crown. If Hatton would have won the fight, the stage would have been set for a rematch with Malignaggi in 2013. Malignaggi was really looking forward to avenging his 2008 TKO defeat to Hatton, but now he won't get the opportunity. Hatton retired after his loss to Senchenko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi is not shocked by Ricky Hatton's ninth round knockout defeat to former beltholder Vyacheslav Senchenko last Saturday in Manchester. Earlier this year, Malignaggi stopped Senchenko to capture the WBA crown. If Hatton would have won the fight, the stage would have been set for a rematch with Malignaggi in 2013. Malignaggi was really looking forward to avenging his 2008 TKO defeat to Hatton, but now he won't get the opportunity. Hatton retired after his loss to Senchenko.

[Click Here To Read More]
    A prime Ricky Hatton would beat a prime Malignaggi 10 times out of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      A prime Ricky Hatton would beat a prime Malignaggi 10 times out of 10.
      I agree. Even if Malignaggi thought that, why would he come out and say it? It's like kicking someone when they're down. Ricky is a standup guy and he tried his best. You have to respect him for that. Malignaggi is a better broadcaster than a fighter already haha

Comment

After 3y and 1/2 RICKY HATTON fought a very good fight(he was winning on all three scorecards)and very brave being the agressor all night;he fought a man that was a world champion undeafeted not so long ago instead of PAULIE that after his comeback fought bums before his title shot......RESPECT FOR HATTON'S HEART AND BALLZ!!!

Comment

Naw Paulie u could not have beatin hatton at no time until 2009. Hatton style just don't work to well when in 30s and u been fighting like that your whole career. I like your pride kid I really do but naw I don't agree

Comment

anyone could have beaten Elf Hatton even McCloskey

Elf Hatton was destroyed by cocaine and alcohol and the little hatton's body is depleted of strength and reflexes needed to box. Elf looked like a 70 year old pale pasty old man in the ring. Paula would have KO's Elf Hatton and Paula cannot crack an egg. Elf went out on his knees like he was supposed to do crying.

Comment

Haha, no-one believes your BS, Paulie. Hatton already beat your ass.

Comment

I thought Hatton beat Paulie easily first time around. He even out boxed him. If he thinks the Hatton that just lost to Senchenko is anywhere near the SAME dude he is very mistaken. That was a very retired and very shot version of Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                  I thought Hatton beat Paulie easily first time around. He even out boxed him. If he thinks the Hatton that just lost to Senchenko is anywhere near the SAME dude he is very mistaken. That was a very retired and very shot version of Hatton.
                  Indeed, how ironic is it that, in stating Hatton didn't realise Paulie was a different fighter from 2008 to 2012, he then in the next breath tries to compare Hatton who fought Shenchenko in 2012 to the Hatton that gave him a boxing lesson in 2008.

Comment

How about in hes prime Pauly? he knows the guy wasn't even supposed to be doing anymore boxing at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X