No announcement yet.

Saints VS Bears- Sept 18th at Chicago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    where'd you get that little raider dude???????????
    At a Raiders message board.

Many players going to their teams facilities today, the weight room is off limits but at least field conditioning is allowed.

Comment

bears need to shore up that ancient defense in this draft........plus the gaping holes at wr and qb

Comment

Two second-tier teams doing battle trying to reach the level below mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          just keep that trophy nice and shined up for us. you're welcome for letting you hold it for a year.

Comment

and your boys will be losing the season opener as well, to you know who

Comment

bears need to shore up that ancient defense in this draft........plus the gaping holes at wr and qb
              bears don't need no offense.

bears d rules all.

Comment

just keep that trophy nice and shined up for us. you're welcome for letting you hold it for a year.
                Why are you rooting for the aints Walt? You're from Florida aren't you? Why not root for Bucs, jax or fins?

Comment

Why are you rooting for the aints Walt? You're from Florida aren't you? Why not root for Bucs, jax or fins?
                  I'm born and raised in New Orleans Bat. I moved to florida when I was 20, to sofla when I was 26

Comment

Working...
                  X