Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a winning guy imo they are worth the price if your serious about the sport. if you want cheaper get grant. cletos hurt my hands but they are pretty gloves to look at.

Comment

• Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
      im a winning guy imo they are worth the price if your serious about the sport. if you want cheaper get grant. cletos hurt my hands but they are pretty gloves to look at.
      Yep, Winnings are nice, but expensive.

Comment

• grant gloves are terrible. well maybe not terrible in general but for 200 bucks they are terrible. either get winnings if youre gonna spend that much or get some cheaper gloves like the rivals or ringside and so on

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
          grant gloves are terrible. well maybe not terrible in general but for 200 bucks they are terrible. either get winnings if youre gonna spend that much or get some cheaper gloves like the rivals or ringside and so on
          They are expensive. I got them a while back, I think they were around $150 back then. Yeah, I'm thinking of going cheaper now since I can probably get decent gloves for less money.

Comment

• I'm looking at purchasing some Ringside IMF tech gloves. How are the IMF tech sparring gloves on the bags and mitts? Would it be better to get a pair of bag gloves as well as the sparring gloves? Or would just getting the sparring gloves work for a time on both the bag and in sparring?

Also interested in the TU Heatseakers. Does anybody have any opinions to share on them?

Comment

• yea the Grants i had got destroyed within a year use.

cop the Double A's for half the price and love them even more

Comment

• Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
                Try the Double A Boxing Gloves,you'll love them
                Can you describe the feel of this glove?

They look similar to the ProMex bag gloves.

Comment

• Hey everyone, two quick questions.

1) What size gloves did Mike Tyson use in his fights?

2) Do they still actively make Classic Everlast's/Where to buy;
                  EDIT: Unable to post photo's, but basically the old Everlast Gloves, the red ones specifically in which had the white background on the wrist area, with the black writing ''Everlast''. They still do make gloves, with the Everlast watermark on the wristband, but there often times accompanied by logo's on the center of the glove as well.

2a) There's also the kind which I really favor. It's simply a red glove, with a white box in the center, which says Everlast.

Thanks for future reference.
                  Last edited by Ty$on; 06-01-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• tyson was a heavyweight. every heavyweight uses the same gloves in terms of their size/weight. they're all 10 oz gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                      tyson was a heavyweight. every heavyweight uses the same gloves in terms of their size/weight. they're all 10 oz gloves.
                      Thanks, asked because I've heard a few answers. That they use anywhere from 10-14oz's.

Comment

Working...
                      X