Collapse
No announcement yet.

if margo did indeed cheat and cotto lasted 11 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon it'll probably go 12 but Pacquiao has a different kind of offense that Margarito. He's more explosive, and as such can catch absolutely anyone cold on his day

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      lol..just stating facts..thats all
      They are facts,I sometimes wonder about the knowledge of some posters when they decide to use the Clottey fight as the determining factor as to why Pacman is gonna win!!It's almost like the only fighters they know are who Pacman has fought & the recent Cotto-Clottey fight!!How do u get the point across that Clottey is a top 5 welterweight & Cotto doesn't fight at 135 & just because someone picks Cotto,doesn't mean their not a fan of both fighters??

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
        They are facts,I sometimes wonder about the knowledge of some posters when they decide to use the Clottey fight as the determining factor as to why Pacman is gonna win!!It's almost like the only fighters they know are who Pacman has fought & the recent Cotto-Clottey fight!!How do u get the point across that Clottey is a top 5 welterweight & Cotto doesn't fight at 135 & just because someone picks Cotto,doesn't mean their not a fan of both fighters??
        ive learned not to argue with them..cause if you choose against pacman they wanna name call and post stupid **** like pacman is god....i have nothing against pacman at all and enjoy watching him fight..i just believe cotto is gonna beat him based on the fact..cotto's bigger,stronger and a smart fighter..and i seriously believe pacman has let fame go to his head and he's underestimating cotto

Comment

Because Cotto is not the same fighter that he was before the Margarito fight. And it's not always about how hard you hit, but whether you're fast and accurate enough to land.

Comment

It doesn't make much sense. There is still no proof that Margarito did anything illegal in that fight anyway.

Comment

There's really no point here. Because we'll never know if Marg cheated against Cotto. All we know is that Marg beat Cotto until Cotto could no longer continue. Anything beyond that is opinion.

Comment

then how do people think pacman is gonna ko cotto??? cotto is tough as nails..barikua to the bone
                you're using a hypothetical situation to prove a non-hypoethetical outcome.

first you gotta prove that margo used plaster.

Comment

i never said he did cheat..i said if he did indeed cheat

Comment

i never said he did cheat..i said if he did indeed cheat
                    yeah, then you used that hypothetical situation to make a non-hypothetical point.

first you gotta prove the hypothetical situation is true.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
                      Tough bastard

Taking two knees and quit is not tough. Cotto calls himself a warrior but choose the cowardly way out. [B]

:gay:

Comment

Working...
                      X