No announcement yet.

Who is this dumbass Tyson Fury??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this dumbass Tyson Fury??

this dumb brit only has like 4 fights. and already people are talking about him like hes the next big thing...wtf is the situation.

Originally posted by STILL DETOX View Post
    this dumb brit only has like 4 fights. and already people are talking about him like hes the next big thing...wtf is the situation.
    He's that guy who punched himself in the face, I made 2 different gif images from 2 different camera angles of him punching himself in the face. You can see both of those gif images in some peoples sigs here.

Comment

WTF who is talking about him as if he's the next big thing?

Comment

Who is saying he is the next best thing?

I hadn't heard of him until I saw his name in another thread 2 minutes ago, so I went to youtube and saw a huge, unathletic guy with low skill beating up on "and not impressively beating up on" other bums, some of them blatantly out of shape.

Tyson fury won't last long, thats for sure.

Comment

He's a nobody.

Comment

i cant remember anyone talking about him like hes the next big thing,so wots the point of this thread now?

Comment

The man felt he was winning a fight so convincingly that he had the urge to even the playing field by uppercutting himself in the face...At the very least he is respectable haha.

Comment

another typical points thread

Comment

Originally posted by HollaHolla View Post
                  The man felt he was winning a fight so convincingly that he had the urge to even the playing field by uppercutting himself in the face...At the very least he is respectable haha.
                  Looked like he did it by accident by the 2 gif images I made of him. And it looked like he actually hurt himself when he hit himself.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    i cant remember anyone talking about him like hes the next big thing,so wots the point of this thread now?
                    Then why the hell is he getting headliners on this website like he is important?

If he is a nobody, he should shut the hell up, or at least his words should not be published as they are not relevant to the prevalent "boxing scene" right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X