Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Is A Warrior. Why Would He Cheat ? He Isn't Scared Of Getting Laid Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Moore View Post
    Cotto will always be remembered as a quitter.
    In a fight against a greasy cheater with sheetrock in his gloves. I doubt anyone will see that as "quitting."

I take pleasure in knowing that you don't have the heart to say that to Cotto himself. You would **** in your shorts. Talk is cheap junior.

Comment

Cotto will always be remembered as a quitter.
      better to be remembered as someone who quit against a cheater then to be known as a cheater who lost the fight where he didn't have cement on his hands..

Comment

Cotto is scared to face Mosley and Margarito again.

Comment

Cotto is overrated. Mosley and Margarito would beat him in a rematch.
          Unfortunately for you... You never quite grasped the reality that simply uttering something does not make it so.

Sorry. Neither of those 2 beats Cotto ever. Mosley knows what's up. He is stubborn and has heart but he knows Cotto is no skinny plasterless ***** in the ring like Tony was. Margarito couldn't even push Mosley back at all...

Comment

Cotto beats women. He's PR's chris Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
              better to be remembered as someone who quit against a cheater then to be known as a cheater who lost the fight where he didn't have cement on his hands..
              No proof Margarito used them against Cotto. You cant believe in something without proof right

Comment

Cotto is a poor Rican's Tito.

Comment

To assume that someone cheated with no evidence makes no sense. He was cooperative with the Mosley fight. And his trainer took full responsibility, people are only looking for ways to make themselves feel better because their favorite fighter lost. You are checked and signed off on in every fight, so you can't assume the same thing happened in every fight. And on top of that they still haven't verified what the hell was in the wraps, based on everyones descriptions so far sounds like old gauze.

Comment

Cotto is scared to face Mosley and Margarito again.
                    Ok England... I see you are still hurting from the way Jennings ran around the ring like a twtchy ass rabbit.

Are you still sore that Hatton's big face ate the turnbuckle against Floyd? Yeah.... I know it sucks to be you.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                      No proof Margarito used them against Cotto. You cant believe in something without proof right
                      Nope, I can't. The blood stain indicates that they had been used before though. That's partial evidence right there, the sparring match where he broke someone's cheak bone is as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X