No announcement yet.

Cotto: "If I cant have the belt then you cant have it either"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    **** this fight....if its not a title fight pac should fight ssm intead ....he gets more reward if he beats him.....
    co ****in sign!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
      Do you understand what 2 pounds can mean? Do you know how much fluid you have to lose to drop 2 pounds? It can be devastating, if the guy's body just isn't small enough anymore. And 24 hours won't be enough to recover. You **** your body up badly by dehydrating too far.

Never take lightly the work these guys do to make weight and put on a show for you.
      I understand what 2lbs can mean. Ever fighter is different. In this particular case Cotto looked very comfortable making 146 in his last fight so in this case it'd only be 1lb difference. Taking off another pound by spending an extra hour in the sauna and taking an extra dump the morning of the weighin wont do a damn thing to Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        nany nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo....Thats basically what Cotto in saying. PUNK ASS MOVE

this made me LOL... green K for joo

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          co ****in sign!!!!!!!!
          No he wouldnt. If Pac beats Mosley then Cotto would just ***** that Pac ducked him and that it doesnt prove much because he already beat Mosley.

Comment

i can take a **** and lose two pounds dumbass...its not a big deal....cottos a grown man and he knows what the **** hes doing...so if he agrees to it it means he has no problem doing it...

Yeah, you can **** and lose maybe a pound. These guys aren't eating like you do, and might be able to drop a couple of ounces in the toilet, if it happens to be the day they can take a dump. The rest of it is lost through dehydration and diet. Sometimes they even drain blood before a weigh in.

Next time you want to talk **** about something you're completely ignorant of, maybe you should reconsider before hitting the reply button and maybe you won't look as stupid as you do right now, and won't feel the need to be hostile when you reply to the guy who called you on your idiotic comments.

Comment

**** this fight....if its not a title fight pac should fight ssm intead ....he gets more reward if he beats him.....

Red right back at ya, dickhead.

And again, when you so obviously haven't a ****ing clue what you're talking about, maybe you should keep your trap shut.

Comment

Working...
              X