Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Arum finally going to start utilizing Korobov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    man, the first time i saw Korobov fight in Vegas, i thought he would be popular within a year...this was 2010 when he took apart Lamar Harris...never heard from him since
    he should become more active now

Comment

Last months Carl Moretti made a tweet about a possible with Domenico Spada for the WBC silver belt but I can find the tweet now

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Last months Carl Moretti made a tweet about a possible with Domenico Spada for the WBC silver belt but I can find the tweet now
        I think I heard something about that because I remember his name being brought up... but I think it was before Lemuix announced his opponent

Comment

He is a 5 year Pro and is still fighting 8 rounders. I don't think Arum plans on making any big moves with him anytime soon. They are moving him at a snails pace.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            He is a 5 year Pro and is still fighting 8 rounders. I don't think Arum plans on making any big moves with him anytime soon. They are moving him at a snails pace.
            Yea, his next fight's an 8 rounder too...I will lose faith if his next fight wasn't a 10 rounder at the very latest. Hoping for Nelson/Macklin winner

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              man, the first time i saw Korobov fight in Vegas, i thought he would be popular within a year...this was 2010 when he took apart Lamar Harris...never heard from him since
              Same here, I was highly impressed when he fought a couple times on some Top Rank undercards.

I thought for sure he'd be within top 5 of the division at this point. But now, he's just a damn shadow.

Comment

Korobov vs Derek Edwards is up on boxrec

Comment

Anybody remember this?
                  http://cgboxing.blogspot.com/2013/08...n-in-2014.html

I'm hearing that Arum was blaming his farther for wanting to take things slow.
                  Dude should've been top 10 by now

Comment

Arum is scum. He's holding Korobov back because he has no MW's in his stable and doesn't want to share his profit.
                    Dick....Korobov should be a world champ...he beats everyone...maybe even Golovkin

Comment

Bumping again.... this dude signed with the wrong man

Comment

Working...
                      X