Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Man The Myth The Legend give it up for..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man The Myth The Legend give it up for..

Yall Spanish Speakin Peepz know him and Love HIM give it up for!!!!!!!!!!

Way before my time and I love him..this is a tribute to Chespirito.

Hell yea, el chavo del 8 was bad ass n i still watch it every now n then it never gets boring

Comment

Big fan right here... I watched a lot when I was younger...

Comment

not gonna lie I still watch this show, brings back good memories. I try to get my kids to watch it but their like wtf is this that's when I send them to their room

"Clases De Boxeo" was my favorite episode.

Last edited by UTEP; 12-20-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          not gonna lie I still watch this show, brings back good memories. I try to get my kids to watch it but their like wtf is this that's when I send them to their room

"Clases De Boxeo" was my favorite episode.

Hahahaha that sending them to their room is priceless...the boxing episode was priceless with their "perfect" fight poses.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            Hell yea, el chavo del 8 was bad ass n i still watch it every now n then it never gets boring
            Yup, great show. I have some episodes on DVD. Might re-watch them soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
              Yup, great show. I have some episodes on DVD. Might re-watch them soon.
              I hope its not those butchered "greatest hits" volumes I and II, alot of the full episodes even season one are on youtube awesome to see how they progressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                I hope its not those butchered "greatest hits" volumes I and II, alot of the full episodes even season one are on youtube awesome to see how they progressed.
                Haha yeah, it's a compilation DVD. They're all really good episodes, so I don't really mind. Anyway, I can always come online if I wan't to see a specific season or episode, like you said. Great show.

Comment

Todavia transmiten el programa aqui en PR y lo veo cuando puedo. Mis sobrinitos lo ven y lo disfrutan igual que mis hermanos y yo cuando eramos chamaquitos

Comment

Esta mamada me hace reir cada vez que la veo. Ya no existe el humor blanco.

Comment

Working...
                    X