No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Training, Cracks Roach on The Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Training, Cracks Roach on The Chin

LAS VEGAS, NV - WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is getting in some final training at the IBA gym. Khan prepares for Saturday's unification against IBF champion Zab Judah at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. During some work with the pads, Khan's trainer Freddie Roach appears to have not been quick enough and got checked on the chin. Not first time or the last time, that Roach has been caught. The trainer has said that his other fast-handed boxer, Manny Pacquiao, caught him a few times over the years.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol @ the Max Kellerman photo in the 3rd pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      haha amazing. It must spur Amir on!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
        LOL bored?

Khan still has a lot of flab on him. Hmmmm.

Comment

And it's not genetics that he will always be fat as some have said.

He use to be thin and toned at 135 under his old trainer. Either if he puts on the muscle he will be too heavy and dehydrated or something isn't right IMO.

Comment

50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by ThewiseMan View Post
              50/50 fight
              You're not such a wise man.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey
                dude with the glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                  And it's not genetics that he will always be fat as some have said.

He use to be thin and toned at 135 under his old trainer. Either if he puts on the muscle he will be too heavy and dehydrated or something isn't right IMO.
                  I don’t think its anything to worry about he looks in similar condition to that of the Maidana fight.

I can’t see Khan not making weight with the experienced team he has around him I find people put to much stock in a fighters physique, being incredibly ripped can often mean a fighter has somewhat struggled to make the weight which will effect there performance.

In turn having a little fat still on your body could be a good thing it means he hasn’t struggled to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    I don’t think its anything to worry about he looks in similar condition to that of the Maidana fight.

I can’t see Khan not making weight with the experienced team he has around him I find people put to much stock in a fighters physique, being incredibly ripped can often mean a fighter has somewhat struggled to make the weight which will effect there performance.

In turn having a little fat still on your body could be a good thing it means he hasn’t struggled to make weight.

totally agree. How many times have you seen ripped and sucked in fighters complaining about being drained at the weight.....nout wrong with Khan IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X