Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With This New Politically Correct Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's With This New Politically Correct Mayweather?

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being a nice guy and not acting like an animal, but I feel like Mayweather is being to politically correct and soft as of lately...

It would be one thing, if people actually appreciated him for trying to be this nice guy. But the media and some fans already have their mind made up about Mayweather anyway, so **** em... I want the pre-fight Gatti, hungry, and cocky Mayweather back...

I feel like there's a time and place for everything, but I don't want to see Mayweather turn into Tyson. Meaning, once Tyson tried being this politically correct fighter, he started getting his ass whooped...

Feel free to flame away, I'm just calling it how I see it...

we haven't seen 24/7 yet.

lets just wait and see.

Comment

Yeah I know how you feel. I think it may because of his legal problems. Also he had his kids with him during the press conference and didn't want to act out in front of them

Comment

floyd is done trying to please his ghetto-dweller fans. he wanna please the american media this time.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          floyd is done trying to please his ghetto-dweller fans. he wanna please the american media this time.
          What are you talking about ghetto-dweller fans. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about meaning ghetto = black, I'll address it.. Tyson had this same approach... FYI Tyson had more white fans than black fans... I guess that makes the majority of America "ghetto" as you put it...

Secondly, there's no pleasing someone that already has their mind made up about you. Floyd is damn if he does and damned if he doesn't. It's a no win for Floyd, so he might as well say "**** em" and get to it.... RIP Gatti, but he needs to start doggin mother****ers like he did Gatti style. Talk bad about them in the pre-fight hype and back every cent of it up in the ring and tax that ass!!

Comment

Ortiz got him shook

Comment

he playing it smart i guess but doesnt everyone complain when hes loud and crazy? its really a no win for the fella anyway it goes with these people anyway

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                D!ckhead when you sell 1.5 mil ppv's it aint black folks buying all those, it's white fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  What are you talking about ghetto-dweller fans. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about meaning ghetto = black, I'll address it.. Tyson had this same approach... FYI Tyson had more white fans than black fans... I guess that makes the majority of America "ghetto" as you put it...

Secondly, there's no pleasing someone that already has their mind made up about you. Floyd is damn if he does and damned if he doesn't. It's a no win for Floyd, so he might as well say "**** em" and get to it.... RIP Gatti, but he needs to start doggin mother****ers like he did Gatti style. Talk bad about them in the pre-fight hype and back every cent of it up in the ring and tax that ass!!

tyson had a lot of white fans because they find him exciting and not because of his ghetto attitude. if he was a nice guy, the white fans would have still supported him. only ghetto dwellers would want their favorite fighter to have ghetto ish attitude.
                  the same goes for floyd. he acted like a punk but when he didn't get the support he wanted (especially from the media) he complained. now he's trying to rectify it...and look who's complaining? his uncivilized fans.

Comment

This is always Mayweather's Act.

He acts very polite and respectful towards his opponent and promoters in the beginning as soon as the fight is signed and during the press conferences.

Then 24/7 comes out and he is an animal, disrespects everyone

Then after the fight he is back to being polite and respectful (unless Merchant gets under his skin)

He knows how to work the system, I give him that.

Comment

Working...
                    X