Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's HOT! Latest statement fom Manny Pacquiao himself (Dec. 26)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's HOT! Latest statement fom Manny Pacquiao himself (Dec. 26)

(Source here)

SARANGANI --- Magandang araw po ulit sa inyong lahat, kayong mga ginigiliw kong mga fans, kababayan at tagasubaybay ng kolum na ito. Sana ay nasa mabuti kayong kalagayan saan man kayo naroroon sa mundo. Malapit nang magtapos ang taon at binabati ko kayo ng isang Manigong Bagong taon. Sana, sa year 2010, lalong gaganda ang ating mga buhay.

From Sarangani - Good day once again to all my beloved fans, countrymen, and followers of this column. I hope you are all well whereever you may be in this world. This year is almost ending and I wish to greet you all a Happy New year. I hope in 2010 our lives will be better.

Maraming mga naganap sa ating buhay nitong nagdaang taon at akala ko, matatapos lamang ang taon sa pagdiwang natin ng kapanganakan ng ating mahal na Panginoong Kristo. Hindi ko akalaing mayroon pa pala akong magiging importanteng laban sa pagpasok ng taon.

A lot has happened in our lives in 2009 and I thought this year would simply end with us celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I did not realize that I will still have an important fight as the new year starts.

Marahil ay nababasa na ninyo nitong mga nagdaang buwan ang walang-sawang paninirang-puri ng aking mga kalaban patungkol sa aking pagkatao. Nitong mga nagdaang araw lamang, ang kampo ng aking susunod na makakalaban ay nagpalabas ng maraming maaanghang na pananalita na wala naming basehan at puro haka-haka lamang. Opo, sinasabi nila na gumagamit daw ako ng performance-enhancing drugs (PED) o mga steroids.

Perhaps you will have already read these past month the relentless defamatory attacks made by my opponent against my person. These past few days, the camp of my next opponent released many scorching-hot words which are baseless and purely speculative. Yes, they are saying that I am using performance-enhancing drugs (PED) or steroids).

Ano? Stereo? Estero? Steroids? Natatawa ako na medyo naiinis dahil sa tanang-buhay ko, hindi pa ako nakakakita ng anyo o wala talaga akong nalalaman tungkol sa steroids na binabanggit nila. Tinutukoy ko sina Floyd Mayweather Sr., tatay ng aking susunod na makakalabang si Floyd Jr., si Floyd Jr., at ang CEO ng Golden Boy Promotions na si Richard Schaefer.

What? Stereo? Estero (in Tagalog this means Alley)? Steroids? I find this funny but at the same time it irritates me because all my life, I have never seen and I totally don't know anything about this steroid that they are mentioning. I am referring to Floyd Mayweather Sr., father of my next opponent Floyd Jr., Floyd Jr. and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer.

Ayon sa mga balita, ako raw ay gumagamit ng steroids kaya naman kakaiba raw ang lakas ko at bagsik sa ibabaw ng ring. Namamangha silang lahat at hindi makapaniwala na isang maliit na Pilipino na nagmula sa Third World ng Asya, ay tinaguriang “Mexicutioner” dahil sa halos inubos ko na raw ang mga magigiting na bayani na nagmula sa Mexico - - - sina Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez at Oscar Dela Hoya, kasama ang marami pang iba. Si Floyd Sr. ay hindi pa rin makapaniwala na natalo ko ang kanyang manok na si Ricky Hatton. Naaawa nga ako kay Ricky dahil pagkatapos ang laban, ni hindi man lang siya tinulungan ni Floyd Sr., bagkus ay sinisi pa.

According to the news, they say that I am using steroids which explains why my strength and ferocity on the ring are unusual. They are all awed and they cannot believe that a small Filipino coming from a Third World country in Asia, is labeled "Mexicutioner" because they say I almost wiped out the brave (boxing) heroes from Mexico - Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez and Oscar Dela Hoya, together with many others. Until now Floyd Sr. cannot believe that I had defeated his protege Ricky Hatton. I pitied Ricky Hatton because after our fight, Floyd Sr. did not even help him; on the contrary he (Floyd Sr.) castigated him and blamed him (for their loss).

Matapos ang laban namin ni Miguel Cotto, lalo pang umugong ang mga tsismis nila na para silang mga inahing putak nang putak. Lalo na namang hindi makapaniwala ang kampo ng mga Mayweather, kaya naman nitong isang linggo lang, gumawa pa sila ng press release na nag-utos sa akin na kailangan daw akong sumailalim sa Olympic-style drug testing.

After our fight with Miguel Cotto, they intensified their rumor-mongegring like hens crowing endlessly. Once again the Mayweather camp cannot believe (my victory over Cotto), that's why last week they made a press release commanding me that I needed to submit to Olympic-style drug testing.

Dahil sa mahal ko ang aking bayan at ipinaglalaban ko ang dangal ng aking bansa sa lahat ng aking mga sagupaan sa ring, at may takot ako sa Diyos na siyang pinagmumulan ng aking lakas, minabuti kong magsampa ng kaso laban sa mga naninira ng dangal ng aking pangalan, bansa at ng aking Diyos. Saksi kayong lahat, na ako po, sa simula’t sapul ng aking pagboboksing 15 taon na ang nakakaraan, ni hindi ko sinubukan at tinangkang gumamit ng PED o steroids para dayain ang aking mga kalaban. Ang kasiraan ko ay kasiraan nating lahat at malaking kahihiyan sa Diyos nating lahat na nagbigay sa atin ng mga biyayang ito.

Because I love my country, I fight to defend her honor in all my fights in the ring, and I have fear (reverence) in God who is the source of my strength, I have decided to file a suit against those who are trying to destroy my honor, the honor of my country, and my God. You are all witnesses that I, from the beginning of my career 15 years ago, have never tried or used PED or steroids to cheat my opponents. Their attempt to disgrace my name is also an attempt to disgrace all of us and shames our God who gave us all these blessings.

Wala akong dapat patunayan at sana, huwag nilang yurakan ang magandang imahe ng sport na boxing gaya ng gusto nilang mangyari — ang ***tahan at sampalin ang lahat ng tao at organisasyon kasama na ang Nevada State Athletic Association. I am not guilty and I don’t have to prove anything because I have passed all tests in all my previous fights. I will all just see you in court.

I have nothing to prove and i hope they will not trample the good image of the sport of boxing like what they want to achieve - to dictate upon and slap everyone and all organizations including the Nevada State Athletic (Commission). I am not guilty and I don't have to prove anything because I have passed all tests in all my previous fights. I will all just see you in court.

Hanggang sa muling Kumbinasyon. God Bless Us All.

Until the next "Combination" article. God bless us all.

Note: This is an unofficial translation from a novice translator who feels that Manny's words should be understood by all his fans, including his Non-Filipino speaking fans here at Boxingscene.

[IMG]http://netrix-web.com/uploader/thumbs/large/437_oe4kh/allthat****byyou.jpg[/IMG]

cliffs?

Comment

1. At least he still says "My next opponent", which is good.
      2. He didn't "almost wipe out Marquez" - rather, Marquez nearly wiped him out twice.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        [IMG]http://netrix-web.com/uploader/thumbs/large/437_oe4kh/allthat****byyou.jpg[/IMG]

cliffs?
        Actually it's short without the original Tagalog text, and yes there are some here at Boxingscene (you excluded of course) whose attention span is more than that of a dimwit.

Comment

i want them to fight. **** court.

Comment

Great article.

Comment

WAY TO GO Pac!!! It's time for you to attack the Cowards!!! You can say it all in Tagalog. We will translate it for you!!!

Comment

These past few days, the camp of my next opponent released many scorching-hot words which are baseless and purely speculative. Yes, they are saying that I am using performance-enhancing drugs (PED) or steroids).

hell yeah!!

Comment

I was just about to post this. Manny isn't the kind that needs any steroids. You ever watch his training videos? He's pure hard dedicated work. A gym rat. Saying he takes roids is an insult and his fans should not believe into these stupid accusations. Of course the haters will because it gives them such a great angle to downplay his achievements and play onto Floyd's side that it's Manny whose turning the fight down when in reality, the truth is Floyd never wanted to go through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by pac oww View Post
                    These past few days, the camp of my next opponent released many scorching-hot words which are baseless and purely speculative. Yes, they are saying that I am using performance-enhancing drugs (PED) or steroids).

hell yeah!!
                    Haha, would that be Paulie?

Comment

Working...
                    X