No announcement yet.

If spiderman was a badass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    tobey mcguire's face ruined spiderman for me....

nevertheless,

one on one, spiderman beats batman.

no doubt.
    As the majority owner of Wayne Industries, I don't think Batman would have trouble making a web proof suit, some really psycho heat seeking launcher (that would blow Parker's ass off a building) or whatever.

I don't think Acrobatics can necessarily kill Batman either.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You can't be badass and wear red and blue in the way Spidey does. This is how you look badass:

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        As the majority owner of Wayne Industries, I don't think Batman would have trouble making a web proof suit, some really psycho heat seeking launcher (that would blow Parker's ass off a building) or whatever.

I don't think Acrobatics can necessarily kill Batman either.
        Even with his genius level intellect & the fact that batman is a master strategist, i think spiderman takes him one on one. Spiderman has superhuman strength, endurance, agility, & speed. Add his healing factor, his pre cognitive spidey sense i dont see how bats beats spidey.

Plus the battle conditions is also a main factor. Hypothetically speaking if they fought, how would they fight? Is it in the ring? Or is it ppv with 4 weeks training camp?

If its just take batman & superman put them in a room or cage,

spider man will obliterate batman.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DreamVillain View Post

I hate his face....

Comment

No prep, just a random encounter, Spiderman turns Bat Man into a
              taxidermist's dream.

Bat's gets prep time, and Spiderman gets turned into a smear, like after you casually step on a daddy long leg.

Comment

They made spiderman to be the non hero's superhero.

He's just a nerdy kid who luckily got bitten by a radioactive spider and now he's trying to cope with being a superhero. He never wanted to be one, but he follows uncle ben's wisdom. Including "with great power comes great responsibility."

That was always the premise.
                Last edited by Paclan; 05-26-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  They made spiderman to be the non hero's superhero.

He's just a nerdy kid who luckily got bitten by a radioactive spider and now he's trying to cope with being a superhero. He never wanted to be one, but he follows uncle ben's wisdom. Including "with great power comes great responsibility."

That was always the premise.
                  Well said, I think.

Comment

Off subject but Thanos kills both of them at the same time..lol

Comment

Nolan's Batman wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X