No announcement yet.

Why did floyd retire at the hight point in his career? was it fear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did floyd retire at the hight point in his career? was it fear

He retired at the top, and I can ponder why he would have done that. Everyone was @ thier prime at the time and their was plenty of competition their and people had real chances of beating him, But he retired so these fighters went on fighting each other cause floyd retired and decided he was above it now he return which is great but he fighting a burnt out cotto. Who we all know he is going to spank cotto.

Make no sense to me, I have to chalk it up to fear. what you say.

some people like to go out on top.....

Comment

He retired in 2002 ?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        some people like to go out on top.....
        this is how marquez will go out

Comment

why is he ducking pac? of course it's fear. no logical reason why he wouldn't fight pac. pac met all his demands but nope not good enough. can't believe this turd has fans that actually defend him. once you pick your guy i guess you gotta stick with him no matter how hard he ducks the best.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            why is he ducking pac? of course it's fear. no logical reason why he wouldn't fight pac. pac met all his demands but nope not good enough. can't believe this turd has fans that actually defend him. once you pick your guy i guess you gotta stick with him no matter how hard he ducks the best.
            kinda like how pac camp backed out of negotiations in 2010 when the words "blood tests" came about

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
              He retired at the top, and I can ponder why he would have done that. Everyone was @ thier prime at the time and their was plenty of competition their and people had real chances of beating him, But he retired so these fighters went on fighting each other cause floyd retired and decided he was above it now he return which is great but he fighting a burnt out cotto. Who we all know he is going to spank cotto.

Make no sense to me, I have to chalk it up to fear. what you say.
              Floyd sealed his legacy after 135. Castillo, Corrales, Hernandez, Manfredy, Chavez. 2 of those were underdog wins. The mega fight with oscar was superstar icing on the cake.

Comment

Aint it funny how Floyd haters like to say "oh, he's undefeated in mythichal matchups according to *****s," then turn around and say the guys he didn't fight would've beaten him and he was scared? Pretty ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  kinda like how pac camp backed out of negotiations in 2010 when the words "blood tests" came about
                  take a hike bozo. pac met all floyd's demands and he ran for the hills. nothing you can say will ever change that. you like duckers.

Comment

For a sport that is #1 for guys sticking around WAAAY too long and falling off into being broke and (some)suffering from dementia.... you'd think something like retiring on your terms would be commended.

Comment

Working...
                    X