Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Paulie hate Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauli used to work out at the Wildcard back in the day. Maybe Roach wouldn't train him or Pac jacked him up in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Because he thinks he is a drug cheat
      Absolutely Not true. He is jealous coz Pacquaio beat hatton and Cotto.

If this is only about drugs why did he say "he respects Mosley a lot" a known PED user.

Paulie is a hypocrite and bitter.

Comment

Because Pacquiao destroyed both Cotto and Hatton who both put beatings on Paulie.

Comment

I don't think he dislike Pacquiao, but he clearly doesn't think he is as good, as the majority believes, and probably suspects he is juicing.

Comment

Just speculation but I think it's the steroid thing.

Similar to when baseball players were all juicing, there were certain players who had negative things to say about certain ball players. the players / fighters and people close to the sport know who's dirty but you can't go against the fraternity and cross that line.

Look at Jose Cansecos book he let the cat out the bag and even players that were against steroids shi..tted on Jose's face because he crossed a line that you don't do.

Paulie always comes across as a straight shooter even if you don't like his opinion but he seems to be respected among fellow boxers but he definitely throws shade towards Manny

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
              1. Pacquiao didnt take a picture with him when he requested it

2. He tried to say Hello to Pacquiao but Pacman blew him off, so he's been butthurt all these years kinda like a crazed fan

3. He's a Haymon shill

4. He's from Brooklyn (i guess its Floyd country over there in Hipsterville)

5. Jealousy
              First, love your avatar.

Second, I'm from Brooklyn and I do not at all agree that Brooklyn cares about Floyd. Floyd is not Brooklyn material. We had Tyson. Floyd is the complete opposite, Floyd is soft. I would have to say Brooklyn is vastly in favor of Pacquiao, seeing as I live here. Floyd is a west coast, Las Vegas douchebag. People like that are not liked in NYC. And Floyd couldn't handle Brooklyn trust me lol. Pacquiao could easily handle Brooklyn because he came from a place 100x worse.

Comment

Paulie was once Pro-PAC until he ducked Mayweather in the drug tests. Every excuse in the book was told as well as emails were exchanged.. Paulie hate cheaters. That simple. Also he did pick Pacquaio to beat Bradley in the rematch, due to PAC not taking the same tests as Bradley(who did double what PAC did).

Comment

The friday before Pac v Cotto: "if he can beat Cotto he is an ATG"

Sunday after the fight: "PED PED PED PED"

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    Pauli used to work out at the Wildcard back in the day. Maybe Roach wouldn't train him or Pac jacked him up in sparring.
                    What's funny is that he went to Wild Card after talking non-stop **** about Pac being a cheat and a fraud. His career was in the gutter and I guess integrity doesn't mean much. I don't think that Roach ever trained him.

Comment

Paulie was calling PAC a PED user before Floyd was, so how can Paulie be a flo-mo?

Comment

Working...
                      X