Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will expose Mayweather!It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a Floyd fight will be a similarly close affair as the Marquez fights. There is only one Floyd and only one Pacquiao. People say Floyd is automatically better than Pac, because he convincingly defeated the next guy in line, Marquez. But remember, Pac also similarly convincingly destroyed guys with a similar style to his (Margarito, Cotto, Hatton to name a few). So this will be the top guy vs. the top guy, and in a situation like that, anything can happen. Most likely Pac would steal many rounds from Floyd through in-out activity, and accumulation, and Floyd also through ring activity and accuracy (Pac is easy to hit afterall).
    Counting on one good shot is not a good strategy however, Pac and Roach better not do that.

Comment

If they're both prepared, no one can say that it will only take one good shot. If the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight will push through, it will be an exciting match to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. SMILEY View Post
        Pacquiao will expose Mayweather!It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.
        Believe me, Manny Pacquiao will beat Mayweather. It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.
        He will feel the big punches of the PaCman if ever they square of in the ring...Agree or disagree?

Manny gets koed in 5 my og account i predicted this 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
          I think a Floyd fight will be a similarly close affair as the Marquez fights. There is only one Floyd and only one Pacquiao. People say Floyd is automatically better than Pac, because he convincingly defeated the next guy in line, Marquez. But remember, Pac also similarly convincingly destroyed guys with a similar style to his (Margarito, Cotto, Hatton to name a few). So this will be the top guy vs. the top guy, and in a situation like that, anything can happen. Most likely Pac would steal many rounds from Floyd through in-out activity, and accumulation, and Floyd also through ring activity and accuracy (Pac is easy to hit afterall).
          Counting on one good shot is not a good strategy however, Pac and Roach better not do that.
          Margarito, Cotto, Hatton have the same style as Floyd? This is news to me. DO TELL MORE!

Comment

That was a horrible comparison.

People don't think Floyd will beat Pacquiao based on his performance against a common opponent that happen to be Marquez who also happened to give pacquiao trouble if not actually beat him. People think Floyd will beat Pacquiao because Pacquiao has trouble with boxers that move and counter punch. Like Marquez and Floyd.

It isn't a triangle theory. The belief is based on Pacquiao's noticeable weakness for good counter punchers

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Margarito, Cotto, Hatton have the same style as Floyd? This is news to me. DO TELL MORE!
              He meant similar style to Pacquiao, Marquez has a similar style to Mayweather and Mayweather dominated him. Hatton and Margarito have similar styles to Pacquiao and Pacquiao dominated them.

Comment

Some good points

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  He meant similar style to Pacquiao, Marquez has a similar style to Mayweather and Mayweather dominated him. Hatton and Margarito have similar styles to Pacquiao and Pacquiao dominated them.
                  Margarito, Cotto, Hatton have the same style as Pacquiao? This is news to me. DO TELL MORE!

Comment

well so much for being the #1 P4P best in the world, 8 titles in 8 divisions, greatest of all time, greater than duran... even his own fans agree that he only has a puncher's chance against floyd.

Comment

You better hope he can land that one punch before his leg cramps up

Comment

Working...
                      X